No announcement yet.

Jon Jones Exposed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones Exposed!

Nah just kidding, sick guillotine. I was pretty hopeful after round one but he went back to the wrestling in the second round and that was all she wrote. Hopefully Rashad gets past Davis with no injuries and we finally get to see that fight. I still hate Jones though. Not as a fighter, just as a person....

I think Rashad gets brutally raped worse than Machida. If Jones dominates and destroys guys he doesn't have a problem with. Then what type of punishment is he going to give to Evans? I'm a little fearful for Rashad's life to be honest. He might be better off losing on purpose. He's probably giving it some thought at home lol.

Comment

MMAth doesn't work dude. Styles make fights and Rashad's style is different than anyone else he's fought so far. I think Jones will probably win, but it doesn't mean I don't want to see the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        MMAth doesn't work dude. Styles make fights and Rashad's style is different than anyone else he's fought so far. I think Jones will probably win, but it doesn't mean I don't want to see the fight...
        I'm not saying I don't want to see it. I'm just saying I don't see how Rashad has a ghost of a chance. I guess he can always get lucky.

Comment

Jones ducked Rashad before, so maybe there is more there than we know....

Comment

Jones was such a humble geezer when he started in UFC you know, he's got a chilled out personal life and a gal dat ent even dat hot eh. But now he's UFC champion he's getting cocky, and what? Andersons even more cocky than Jones fam!!! Yu hate him for a poor reason
            Yu say Evans style is different than anyone he has fought so far, but so was Machidas...
            And Jones ducking Evans??? Isn't it Evans dat lands the 'injuries' as soon as he's no#1 contender to face Bones?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Jones ducked Rashad before, so maybe there is more there than we know....
              You don't seriously believe that do you? Wait aren't you the same guy that said Machida would beat Jones? Well that elbow, and the counter left hand to the guillotine thought differently.

Comment

The first round Machida looked like he was getting to Jones a little

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
                  Jones was such a humble geezer when he started in UFC you know, he's got a chilled out personal life and a gal dat ent even dat hot eh. But now he's UFC champion he's getting cocky, and what? Andersons even more cocky than Jones fam!!! Yu hate him for a poor reason
                  Yu say Evans style is different than anyone he has fought so far, but so was Machidas...
                  And Jones ducking Evans??? Isn't it Evans dat lands the 'injuries' as soon as he's no#1 contender to face Bones?? lol
                  Jones faked a thumb injury that he needed surgery for so Rashad took another fight, as soon as Rashad vs. Tito was signed, Jones' thumb was all the sudden healed. No surgery, not even sore. Fucking miracle. Also, I'm not that big of an Anderson Silva fan but I give credit where credit is due, and Ando is the best fighter in the world, Jones is the best LHW at the moment...

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  You don't seriously believe that do you? Wait aren't you the same guy that said Machida would beat Jones? Well that elbow, and the counter left hand to the guillotine thought differently.
                  I never said he'd beat him, I said I wanted to see the fight before putting Jones on any kind of p4p list because at the time Rampage was the only top guy who wasn't coming off injury/surgery that Jones had ever beat. Now he's got 2 wins over to legit top competitors in the weight class....

Comment

Jones is too big, he lays waste to these little LHW's like nothing, the only one with a chance is Anderson but they're soul-mates now. BoxingTech approves of their faggotry.

Comment

Working...
                    X