Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe can make millions with Froch Ward Dawson etc. Will the money lure him back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way he comes back. Speed and athleticism are integral to his style and they are attributes that would have deteriorated enough by now to make him unable to compete with the young guns.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      How much money do you think Joe would rake in with potential fights against Froch, Ward, Dawson and perhaps even a rematch with Hopkins?

Is Calzaghe really gonna leave all those millions on the table?

Will the allure of multi-millions tempt Joe back into the game?
      Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

To answer the question, only Froch winning the Super Six would make him the kinda money that would lure him outta retirement.
      So, basically no he's not coming back...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Musta had pyschological help to block out his name after the pimp slappings he dished out to all your icons.

To answer the question, only Froch winning the Super Six would make him the kinda money that would lure him outta retirement.
        Oh this is one of your all-timers diggz. This boy literally ducked and then fought these guys when they were washed up and you take pride in that? I knew you would Diggz, because really as a british boxing fan what else do you have? If the slapper came back and got blown out would you say he received a "pimp slapping" or would he have been over the hill? GTFOH Diggz you ball washer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
          Oh this is one of your all-timers diggz. This boy literally ducked and then fought these guys when they were washed up and you take pride in that? I knew you would Diggz, because really as a british boxing fan what else do you have? If the slapper came back and got blown out would you say he received a "pimp slapping" or would he have been over the hill? GTFOH Diggz you ball washer.
          What up Joe?

I know you 46 and 0

Comment

I like Froch but if he won the Super 6 Joe would be mad not to fight him if there was big money there.

He'd still be a big favourite.

Joe said £10 million gets him back. It would have to be a great promotion for him to make that kind of dough.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
              What I find funny is how cretins like you make statements about Joe Calzaghe like the are factual when in reality they are just you own spiteful and jealous opinions. But to play that game it could easily be said that as an American fan what do you have to be proud of? Bhop and Floyd? Look at their last fights, you call that world class boxing! Floyd cherry picks and only fights as often as the average unhappily married couple have sex. Bhop fights like he is trying to steal the rounds and the opponents wallet at the same time with all the right hand lead, head butt, elbow, grab and repeat tactics.
              But there is ofcourse James Toney and Tarver who at their ages can show everyone who's boss for years to come.
              Outside of the highly talented Andre ward who has America got?
              Last edited by luke1979; 10-29-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X