No announcement yet.

just got into it with babay mamam#2 and almost beast 2 dudes in the street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    just to answer your sig son,pac fought them all coming from a loss..he faced none of those fighters after they came from a good win.PWNED
    Clottey was the only one who came off a loss. But since you believe in fairy tales, by all means, go ahead and believe what you write.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
      You live a very pathetic life. I actually feel sorry for you.
      i dont give a **** how you feel....

Comment

Clottey was the only one who came off a loss. But since you believe in fairy tales, by all means, go ahead and believe what you write.

margarito got whooped by mosley then pac fought margarito.

cotto got whopped by margarito then pac fought cotto.

clottey is a bit** he shouldn't even be mentioned.

they all were damaged goods when pac faced them..but you probably heard that already from freddie roach he told us that anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          i dont give a **** how you feel....
          Thats not the point and you don't have to give anything about what I feel. I feel sorry that you have children who have to call you daddy. You're quite unstable and don't appear to be mentally fit to raise children. With the way you live life everyday, what kind of kids are you raising? The reason this is a problem, is because many of us in the civilized world, have to deal with children who are raised by parents just like you.

In my local paper today, an 11 year old in the 5th grade was arrested for breaking his teachers nose. The school is an alternative school for children with behavioral problems. I don't even want to think of what its like for the child to go "home" everyday.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you don't love your kids, but what are you teaching them when you interact with their mothers like this? Yea, yea, it may be her fault, but as a man, you should be able to rise above the situation and not let it escalate to where you're arguing in the street in front of strangers. I truly hope the best for you in the future, but you have nobody to blame for the situations you've made in your life. You chose to fornicate with these females and inject them with your seed. Whats truly sad, is that there are millions of people out there just like you.

You need to start praying with full belief that God can help you. Instead of being online for hours a day, take that time and spend it in church with someone who will listen and help you out. I'd say go to a doctor, but I doubt you can afford one. You really need some type of help if these stories you type up are true.

Comment

margarito got whooped by mosley then pac fought margarito.

cotto got whopped by margarito then pac fought cotto.

clottey is a bit** he shouldn't even be mentioned.

they all were damaged goods when pac faced them..but you probably heard that already from freddie roach he told us that anyways.
            I followed their careers. Cotto fought Jennings and Clottey after Margarito.

Clottey, just fought Cotto prior to Pac.

Margarito stopped Roberto Garcia prior to facing Pac.

So, no, they all didn't lose before fighting Manny.

Comment

I followed their careers. Cotto fought Jennings and Clottey after Margarito.

Clottey, just fought Cotto prior to Pac.

Margarito stopped Roberto Garcia prior to facing Pac.

So, no, they all didn't lose before fighting Manny.
              cotto fought clottey and nearly lost that's how impressive he was huh?? Clottey hardly punches back.And jennings? Should we count jennings as a serious opponent?? And don't forget cotto had no proper coach on fight night against pacquiao plus he had to be on a diet just to face and comfort pac.

yes clottey fought cotto and lost lol

margarito beat garcia by UD not by stoppage,check garcias record and you'll see that he had only one or two 10 round fights.

and check the weight margarito had when he fought garcia and the weight margarito had when he fought pac..another proof that he had to come in weight drained to face pac because it's a well known fact that pac is after fighters who have to be on a diet before facing him..the same with cotto and de la hoya.

Comment

cotto fought clottey and nearly lost that's how impressive he was huh?? Clottey hardly punches back.And jennings? Should we count jennings as a serious opponent?? And don't forget cotto had no proper coach on fight night against pacquiao plus he had to be on a diet just to face and comfort pac.

yes clottey fought cotto and lost lol

margarito beat garcia by UD not by stoppage,check garcias record and you'll see that he had only one or two 10 round fights.

and check the weight margarito had when he fought garcia and the weight margarito had when he fought pac..another proof that he had to come in weight drained to face pac because it's a well known fact that pac is after fighters who have to be on a diet before facing him..the same with cotto and de la hoya.

Well, yea, that usually happens when two of the divisions best go at it.

Either way, no matter how many ways you try to spin it,

only Clottey came off of a loss.

In regards to Margarito, stopped or UD,

Tony won.

Comment

Way to be a role model.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    you're a sad case.
                    If you think that about me i hate to imagine what you think about the douchebag TS and his attention seeking threads...

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                      If you think that about me i hate to imagine what you think about the douchebag TS and his attention seeking threads...
                      he's not the one talking about other posters kids.

but you do you.

Comment

Working...
                      X