Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wlad/vitali are greatest heavyweights ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
    lolz, yea you can believe that if you want, they are good fighters in a division that has been dead for a long time. you wonder why the ppv was only 12.99 and could only be bought online in america. greatest ever?= no chance!
    um .......what? That's because AMERICAN heavyweight boxing is dead. Not in the rest of the world. In germany many of the fights have broken the record for highest televised fights in the world, etc...you're obviously a typical dumbass insular american that doesn't know ****. Klitschkos have WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL popularity that dwarfs any american boxer tenfold and make in the TENS OF MILLIONS per fight. Who are you kidding?
    Typical uneducated american idiot

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
      um .......what? That's because AMERICAN heavyweight boxing is dead. Not in the rest of the world. In germany many of the fights have broken the record for highest televised fights in the world, etc...you're obviously a typical dumbass insular american that doesn't know ****. Klitschkos have WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL popularity that dwarfs any american boxer tenfold and make in the TENS OF MILLIONS per fight. Who are you kidding?
      No they do not have world wide popularity that dwarfs any american by tenfold.

They make like 10 euros a fight.

They are known is Russia, Ukraine and Germany.

Other than that, they only sell everyso often in palces like Switzeland but they aren't PPPV stars or world wide famous.

Show a pic of Ali and Tyson to the world.

They know.

Show a pic of either Klitscko, maybe one guy will say er is it kitctiko, you know them russians dudes on Rocky 4?

Comment

i wouldnt go so far to say wladimir beats any1 from the past, i think liston, foreman, holmes they all had the abilities to beat him.
        but wladimir is underrated in todays game, maybe he gets credit 20 years after his retirement
        Great KO today anyway, HAYE STOP HIDING, come out come out wherever u r!!!

Comment

hey i was stating facts, and i don't see anyone else agreeing with you on here. ask just about anyone on here what they think about the klits. i am a fan of both wlad and vitali so how am i insecure? i just don't jump on bandwagons as i see you doing, so don't get all butthurt when everyone disagrees with you on here.

Comment

A prime Vitali got stopped by a washed up, out of shape Lennox Lewis...I'd pick a prime Vitali over Wlad any day so that says a lot. Heck even an old Vitali would give Wlad hell.

And I don't wanna hear any of that crap about cuts or how Vitali was winning. What the hell was an uppercut from Lewis supposed to do? Heal your skin? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
              hey i was stating facts, and i don't see anyone else agreeing with you on here. ask just about anyone on here what they think about the klits. i am a fan of both wlad and vitali so how am i insecure? i just don't jump on bandwagons as i see you doing, so don't get all butthurt when everyone disagrees with you on here.
              it's ok you're a army grunt, i didn't expect you to have intelligence. i think sanitation workers (read: garbage men in case you don't know what that big word means) have higher IQ than you guys

Comment

Are the the greatest heavies of all time? They will never get that credit due to the era they fought in. They do belong on the short list though IMO. They will get credit for being truly formidable and a real challenge to any heavyweight in history.

Comment

Was it the Chambers win that pushed Wlad in front of Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                    this has gotta be the greatest reply to a thread of all time. Sorry kid but I'm saving this so I can swagger jack you later on...lol

Comment

it's ok you're a army grunt, i didn't expect you to have intelligence. i think sanitation workers (read: garbage men in case you don't know what that big word means) have higher IQ than you guys
                      lolz, damn did the truth hurt that much that you resort to name calling over the internet, yea you're lame, but don't worry we forgive you for being a noob and having almost no knowledge of the sweet science. you are pardoned

Comment

Working...
                      X