Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Emanuel Steward is legendary for no reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i had to choose though id probably have steward in my corner than roger though. like person said before me what has roger done.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
      That may be true, but what has Roger done that is so special?
      Roger comes up with Floyd's strategy,he watches the fighters and tells Floyd what to do.When Floyd fights listen to Roger then you will know how good he is.Without Roger Floyd would have lost to OScar.Roger told Floyd to stay away from the ropes because Oscar was making it look like he was doing work on Floyd.

Same thing with the Judah fight,first 4 rounds Floyd didnt know what to do,Roger was telling him to keep calm because he would take over.In short Roger trains the best trainer in the planet

Comment

Steward is a HOF trainer. But he is slippin nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Fiend View Post
          From RIDES Magazine

RIDES: I heard 50 Cent and Eminem were both training with Emanuel Steward.

Floyd Mayweather:
          Eminem probably trains with him, but 50 Cent is about to train with my uncle Roger. Honestly, Emanuel Steward is legendary for no reason. If 50 Cent wants the right trainer, he'll come to Las Vegas.

Agree? Disagree?
          Steward's fighters cannot fight on the inside for ****.

Comment

Sr. taught Floyd everything he knows. Roger pretty much just goes through the motions of what Floyd already knows. Either way, I dont see why Floyd praises his uncle as a trainer so much. He doesn't have any champions besides claiming Floyd.

50 is too damn big to try to do that shoulder roll ****. He better just go to Steward or else he will be learning the wrong ****.

Comment

Working...
            X