Guerrero vs Mayweather Hold up is NOT about Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
    take me off ignore phaggot
    I thought I did f4gg0t... Idk what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Of course not but mayweather is scared of Guerrero for whatever reason but cowards are scared of there own damn shadow so it makes sense.

Mayweather just trying to play like Guerrero priced him self out, and try to pick a easier fighter. ENTER DEVON
      The GHOST guerrero has lived up to his name and has spooked Floyd, but true Floyds shadow is usually enough it dont take much to worry Floyd.

But i think FLoyd has seen something about Guerrero that is worrying him. Maybe it is guerreros self belief in his own ability and that Floyd sees a little of himself in Guerrero.

Comment

If Mayweather picks Paulie M. or Paul S. as his opponent he will be considered a joke for the rest of his career! Those young man a taylor made for him and theres no challenge in fighting them! It would take both of them to break an egg, no offense but thats the truth!!
        I understand that Robert is a new welter but this kid has earned the right to EARN! He's as good a competitor as the Paulies are and he comes to fight and gives a solid effort! I doubt he could win against Floyd unless Floyds punches have little effect on him and I tend to doubt that.
        Then Floyd has to accept the kid (canelo) as his number one contender! Now if Floyd can't get this kids respect he's goning to be in a real fight! I don't think this kid is a great fighter by any means but I'm pretty sure he could be IN a great fight!

Now Floyd get it done, win, then go home!!! .......and stay there! Ray.

Comment

Floyd clearly avoiding the Canelo contact

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            golden boy is clearly in control of mr "i'm my own man" mayweather. they want to sacrifice floyd to canelo to make canelo a huge star and floyd isn't having any of it. this is the same reason he left top rank because he felt arum was using him to boost cotto. obviously a real man/warrior would have fought cotto and margarito to prove arum wrong, but being the bi-tch that floyd is he ran away. will he run again? all signs point to yes.
            Good points. You should make a thread about this.

Comment

$40 million dollar offer & you calling someone scared?????

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Of course not but mayweather is scared of Guerrero for whatever reason but cowards are scared of there own damn shadow so it makes sense.

Mayweather just trying to play like Guerrero priced him self out, and try to pick a easier fighter. ENTER DEVON
              Fools like you make me laugh, you're in the wrong business dude. You should be a comedian telling jokes like that!!!!!. But I tell you what though, the next time tue worlds P4P fighter offers a guy that lost twice. No I take that back, the next time the p4p champ offers a guy that just had his clock cleaned & still would be stretched out at the MGM GRAND if it wasn't for smelling salt $40mil, & he doesn't take it you might want to brand that guy scared. Seems to me there are only to scared people in boxing, there names are Bob" I'm building a stadium" Arum & Manny " me no wanna pee in bottle" Pacroid. Now go shove your face back up your a** until some needs your opinion fool....

Comment

In some article, he said the issue was whether it's going to be on HBO or Showtime.

Comment

Too bad we will never know what the REAL hold up is.

Comment

mayweather

I,m not a mayweather fan but respect him as a boxer he does what he want when he want!! so nobody know when he going to fight or who. but all in all whoever it is on may,4 it's going to be a big fight for his fans.

Comment

He doesn't want to fight Canelo. He'll try to fight Alexander and then Guerrero in September if he does fight twice this year. He won't give Canelo the guarantee so Canelo is going on to headline his own card. This introduces the network issue, Canelo wants HBO airtime and likely owes them a few dates per a contract anyways, but Floyd wants an HBO PPV too. The PPV may move to Showtime due to Canelo's HBO contract.

Floyd is scurred.....typical

Comment

Working...
                      X