No announcement yet.

Season Finale for Dexter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Finale for Dexter

Sucked big time,i have grown tired of this show,i expected booms but all i got was dog****,same with weeds through the season it felt like a resurgance,but it just ended up as predictable as you can get.

aint really watched season 5 of dexter, kinda got bored with it near the end of 4, is it worth catching up with it?

Comment

honestly i think they shouldnt have killed of that black cop in the second season, he was a good character....

Comment

I loved the finale. And so did most of my mates. They couldn't have added too much 'boom' or else it would seem really cheesy to do so 2 seasons in a row.

Last season was the best though along with season 1

Comment

I'm tired of them fooling us into believing his sister will find out about his secret. Either way, the show will lose interest next season.

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
            aint really watched season 5 of dexter, kinda got bored with it near the end of 4, is it worth catching up with it?
            you got bored with season 4? thats the one with trinity right?
            the best season of dexter imo.

Comment

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
              I loved the finale. And so did most of my mates. They couldn't have added too much 'boom' or else it would seem really cheesy to do so 2 seasons in a row.

Last season was the best though along with season 1
              Season 1 and 4 are great 4 being the best John Lithgow plyed the creepiest killer i have seen in quite some time.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Season 1 and 4 are great 4 being the best John Lithgow plyed the creepiest killer i have seen in quite some time.
                agreed he got a well deserved emmy for that.

Comment

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
                  agreed he got a well deserved emmy for that.
                  Did not know he got a emmy well deserved.

Comment

It's understandable that as a Series goes on people lose interest. I liked the Finale and this season. It was cool to see Dexter actually be his real self with somebody. Share who he is and his demons inside. I was just dissapointed Julia Stiles didn't stay around. Dexter seemed the happiest he had ever been and it was real. Not the usual front he puts up to seem normal.

Comment

Working...
                    X