Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the naturally *******t animals in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post
    Chihuahua's are good alarm dogs. I wouldn't call them ***** because they're always ready for a fight with anybody, but they're just too small to have as a guard dog.
    They're ****s.

Comment

Chihuahua's are good alarm dogs. I wouldn't call them ***** because they're always ready for a fight with anybody, but they're just too small to have as a guard dog.
      LOL, my neighborhood is littered w/ them. They bark up a storm but if you face them and move forward they cower in fear and back off.

Its funny how they bark at you w/ their chest out like they're little badasses though.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
        I'm not Jack. Jack is banned until March.

I'm Street Bully Jr.

Son of the legendary poster known simply as "street bully"
        Oh.

I should have known.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          as I said its probably because you in there why she wont allow him to hit it.
          So she would only give it up if i'm not here? I'm not always here so maybe she already let him tap that while I was out. We'll see.

Comment

So she would only give it up if i'm not here? I'm not always here so maybe she already let him tap that while I was out. We'll see.
            exactly, I used to have some rabbits anytime I coming around they just stop what they are doing and stared at me.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
              LOL, my neighborhood is littered w/ them. They bark up a storm but if you face them and move forward they cower in fear and back off.

Its funny how they bark at you w/ their chest out like they're little badasses though.
              Lol Yeah that's true though. All I have to do is stomp real loud and say shoo and they'll leave. but I meant like they'll bark at anyone.

I gotta give guinea pig some props though, I noticed aside from them running away, when they are facing you and you try to make them flinch they don't move a muscle. They just stare at you.

Comment

Comment

its cows.

they are about 3/4 of a ton in weight, pure muscle, yet run away at the slightest noise or sudden movement. And they are normally in herds of 100 plus, and they still all run scared. They could do serious damage if they had they had aggression in them. The word COWard im guessing comes from what a cow is.

Bear in mind im talking about cows, the females. Bulls can be *******, but sometimes they man up and try and **** u up.
                  In 26 years of living on a cattle farm, only 1 cow has ever tried it, and it only did it once.

Comment

crabs, they always hide in their shell. and ostriches sticking it's head in the sand. maybe birds because they are always trying to stay out of reach

Comment

Even though you see deer attack at times, those fuckers will run if they hear you from 60 yards away.

Comment

Working...
                      X