No announcement yet.

Dana's Face On Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana's Face On Saturday

Well yeah, one of his good friends got knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
      You also forgot to mention that a unpopular, boring fighter was the man who caused it. Thus giving said non cash cow a title shot.

Comment

I had the same look on my face to be honest. It took a few seconds before it sunk in and I realised what I had just seen.

Comment

Dana's look was that of shock and awe. Then when he realized his cash cow and face of the UFC just ate the canvas, his disappointment turned to stone cold fear.

"That's my million dollars!"--Dana

Comment

Cash Cow? , I dont know why Dana would put all his faith in a 37 past his prime fighter like Chuck , he got his ass beat by "The Dean of Mean" not realy the best fighter in the UFC and Rampage wasted him , you could read the writing on the wall , Chucks got nothing left !

Chucks one of my favorite fighter in the UFC , but the slow one punch style does not work on everybody !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              Cash Cow? , I dont know why Dana would put all his faith in a 37 past his prime fighter like Chuck , he got his ass beat by "The Dean of Mean" not realy the best fighter in the UFC and Rampage wasted him , you could read the writing on the wall , Chucks got nothing left !

Chucks one of my favorite fighter in the UFC , but the slow one punch style does not work on everybody !
              Cash cow indeed. Forrest vs Liddell at the end of the year PPV woulda been a huge money maker.

How does Chuck go from dominating, and defending his belt ... to kayoed in a little over a minute vs Jackson

and now 4 fights later he's got "nothing left" .. how'd he fall off that drastically in your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                It goes a bit beyond that if you ask me. It was an open secret that Liddell was going to get the first shot against Griffin some time this winter. Even before the fight it was set up by the commentary team who said: "This past week Chuck has looked like he has a secret to himself." I wonder what secret that could have been? Well, now we know, Liddell was going to get Forrest and White has realised he can't back out now which means he is up **** creek with a PPV headlined by Evans v Griffin, a match which holds about as much interest with the public as a snail race. The only option is to load the undercard of that particular event, preferably with a fight between two popular light-heavyweights, like Wanderlei and Rampage, who actually bring something to the table.

Comment

MMA boards are all the same.

a guy gets a couple losses and everyone thinks he's done and needs to retire. another guy goes on a brief winning streak and all of a sudden he's the greatest and most unstoppable force ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                    The only option is to load the undercard of that particular event, preferably with a fight between two popular light-heavyweights, like Wanderlei and Rampage, who actually bring something to the table.
                    they wouldn't do that in the same night as a LHW championship bout. and, even though Wanderlei and Rampage wouldn't be fighting for the belt, everyone can agree that that match would be one of the biggest headliners of the year......far from an undercard.

Comment

Working...
                    X