No announcement yet.

Easiest Site U got Pu$$Y From?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    It's an app on android, rim and apple devices which allows you to chat, send pics, locations and vids over wifi for free. Also can be used using the data from your network provider at no extra charge. Until you finish your data limit of course, but you can get a cap on that anyway.

It's a pretty good app.

One on one convo's to group chat. It's good.

The catch though, is that you must exchange phone numbers for it.
    Green Karma for the suggestion bro.
    im here in the USA in LA, Cali tho they got it down here too? or is it a UK thing?

I'm down to exchange #'s with hot chicks as long as they hot and not psycho lol.

I think I got an unlimited data plan actually cuz i had one of the OG ATT ones before they stopped allowing the newer plans to be unlimited?

Comment

i am digging it so far. i got homeys from my phone book on already.

t dogg, how the hell do you add me?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        i am digging it so far. i got homeys from my phone book on already.

t dogg, how the hell do you add me?
        Once you've installed it and gone thru the steps, ie added your number and so on, everyone that has whatsapp in your phone book will be able to see you. I'm trying to get you but according to my contacts you haven't got it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Green Karma for the suggestion bro.
          im here in the USA in LA, Cali tho they got it down here too? or is it a UK thing?

I'm down to exchange #'s with hot chicks as long as they hot and not psycho lol.

I think I got an unlimited data plan actually cuz i had one of the OG ATT ones before they stopped allowing the newer plans to be unlimited?
          It's worldwide, bruh.

Depends on whether it's compatible with your mobile device.

What you got?

Comment

Once you've installed it and gone thru the steps, ie added your number and so on, everyone that has whatsapp in your phone book will be able to see you. I'm trying to get you but according to my contacts you haven't got it yet.
            i just sent your dmbass a message from the app.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              i just sent your dmbass a message from the app.
              I haven't got anything lol

Comment

It's worldwide, bruh.

Depends on whether it's compatible with your mobile device.

What you got?
                I got an apple iphone 4s

but wait u said everyone in my phone can see my spitting game at these hoe$ right? then that will be drama waiting to happen?

is that true? shoot i dont need that then. its bad enough i got girls blowing up my phone as is lol imagine if they can see my spitting game at other hoe$ via this app?

am i following you correctly bro?

Comment

I got an apple iphone 4s

but wait u said everyone in my phone can see my spitting game at these hoe$ right? then that will be drama waiting to happen?

is that true? shoot i dont need that then. its bad enough i got girls blowing up my phone as is lol imagine if they can see my spitting game at other hoe$ via this app?

am i following you correctly bro?
                  Everyone in your phone book who also has the app can see via their contacts by a logo that you have the app. They cannot see you spitting game. They can only see what you type if they directly contact you or you contact them via the app.

Even then, they will only see your conversation, not everyone you chat to. You can have one to one chats or group chats depending on what you want.

It's fully legit.

Comment

Everyone in your phone book who also has the app can see via their contacts by a logo that you have the app. They cannot see you spitting game. They can only see what you type if they directly contact you or you contact them via the app.

Even then, they will only see your conversation, not everyone you chat to. You can have one to one chats or group chats depending on what you want.

It's fully legit.
                    word so lets say some girl who has my # and is the jealous type, lets say we both have the app on our iphones she cant search for me or view me spitting at other girls unless i message her directly then?

Comment

word so lets say some girl who has my # and is the jealous type, lets say we both have the app on our iphones she cant search for me or view me spitting at other girls unless i message her directly then?
                      Exactly. It's legit, homie.

Comment

Working...
                      X