Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change the out come of one fight. One fight only.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mclellan - Benn, Benn wins but mclellan continues his career so I can really know how well he would of done

Comment

Nigel Benn vs McClelan - i dont want Benn to lose, but i would have liked the stoppage sooner so McClelan wasnt left in the state he was in

Cotto vs Marg 2 - Cotto was about to get his beating again and as Margrito is still one of my all time favourites i would have liked nothing more then seeing Cotto on his knees without wraps

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        Nigel Benn vs McClelan - i dont want Benn to lose, but i would have liked the stoppage sooner so McClelan wasnt left in the state he was in

Cotto vs Marg 2 - Cotto was about to get his beating again and as Margrito is still one of my all time favourites i would have liked nothing more then seeing Cotto on his knees without wraps
        margarito cotto is always getting responded, lol, i like the argument for it cause i thought that cotto was lukky aswell, lol, lol, cotto should give thanks to hbo, pacquiao and the doctor for giving cotto the asterisk victory

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          pacquiao-morales 1. if pacquiao was not cut from a headbutt (unintentional), he might have tko'ed morales in the final round. pacquiao's record would have been perfect run in the US
          Round 5, 1:26. Pacquiao indicates he was cut immediately after two left hooks land on the area he got a cut.

Comment

Cotto Marg 2

Marg was coming on strong, Cotto would have quit again

that boy quit... he said "no more"

he would have done it again

the way he acted like a complete bell end afterwards made it even worse.

Oh well, we will always have the first one

He said "no more"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Taylor-Chavez. Richard Steele allows Taylor to continue for the final 1.5 seconds.
              good call. that was heartbreaking to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Taylor-Chavez. Richard Steele allows Taylor to continue for the final 1.5 seconds.
                Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                it woulda still been the most awful victory for any fighter to receive cause taylor was still beaten to a pulp, lol, his career was over cause that beating he wound up receiving, lol, i feel bad for taylor but he still got the **** kikked beat outta him in this win or loss(depends how you feel the outcome shoulda been, )

Just so that myth would be dead......

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                Mclellan - Benn, Benn wins but mclellan continues his career so I can really know how well he would of done
                My top choice........

Comment

Lewis vs Vitali - KO 6 for Lewis by brutal uppercut

Imagine that, no more "THE FACTS" being posted by the Klitschko trolls

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    good call. that was heartbreaking to watch.
                    what was heartbreaking, lol, the fact that his career was never the same

or

the fact that the fight ended with him getting beatdown but the taylor never received the extra 2 seconds so he canm end his career like that, lol,

sad way too end a career

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      Lewis vs Vitali - KO 6 for Lewis by brutal uppercut

Imagine that, no more "THE FACTS" being posted by the Klitschko trolls

My cousin was in Lennox's camp leading up to that fight and he said 'Lennox's idea of training for Kirk Johnson was eating out at buffets as much as he can'"
                      At one point during the camp, they weren't calling Lennox Lewis 'the lion', they were calling him the 'Jamaican Hippo' he ballooned up so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X