No announcement yet.

Advice about a girl I like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice about a girl I like

This girl recently started working at the same place as me and I kinda like her. She's only been there a few weeks and works at my office 3 times a week.

I've managed to chat to her a couple of times and we seem to get on ok and have a laugh, I been thinking about asking her out for a drink or something but its a pain as she's sat at her desk most of the day with loads of people around plus I have to admit its a bit awkward asking someone out from work.

What do you think I should do? I could try and get to know her a bit better but defo dont want to get in the friends zone. So I thought it best to get on and do it. Maybe I could drop her an email at work or try and catch her leaving work.

1. Ask her out
    2. ...

Comment

Don't email her, if you really like her and feel like she would be a fun person to hang out with, catch her walking out to her car with some chloroform and you're good to go.

Comment

In my personal opinion though, never date a co worker.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          Don't email her, if you really like her and feel like she would be a fun person to hang out with, catch her walking out to her car with some chloroform and you're good to go.
          Ok then I will get hold of some chloroform.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            In my personal opinion though, never date a co worker.
            Yeah I never asked out someone from work before, it would be really awkward if she told me to get lost then I got to work with her lol, but I'm gonna give it a go. It's just catching her at the right time thats why i thought about sending her an email.

Comment

forget about her telling you to get lost if she's not interested...she might go to HR and report your ass for harassment and get you fired

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                forget about her telling you to get lost if she's not interested...she might go to HR and report your ass for harassment and get you fired
                Exactly although a few people from work have starting dating there and are now married. If I do it right I might be ok. Dont want to sound like a stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
                  Exactly although a few people from work have starting dating there and are now married. If I do it right I might be ok. Dont want to sound like a stalker.
                  stop being insecure. There's nothing wrong with a guy liking a girl. None of your coworkers would disagree with me.

It's only weird if you're weird.

Comment

If you have never been around her outside of work, you may not even like her outside of that setting. Before you make your life awkward, see if you can get a few people from work to go for a drink, invite her along as a casual thing, then if you're still into her ask her out. But try to pay attention to body language etc and see if she's interested first.

Comment

Working...
                    X