No announcement yet.

US House reTHUGlicans vote to stop funding for Planned Parenthood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I may be a little slow on the uptake here but where exactly did I suggest using "the guns and the courts" to "imprison people"? I want people to exercise their democratic freedoms to put political pressure on their representatives to see sense and to look at the bigger picture with regards to this important issue.
    I'll stop paying federal income tax so I'm not funding Planned Parenthood. Do you support sending the police to my home and imprisoning me if I don't pay up?

Comment

This is the most disgusting thing i've seen happen in America in a while.

Outside of all the non-contraseptive and non-abortion related ways they help women in this country; Do people realize that by funding planned parenthood, they are saving the american taxpayers millions and millions of dollars in handouts via welfare, foodstamps, ect to children that are born to parents that in no way can support them?

**** these politican scumbags. "Christian" morals my ****ing ass. They're pure scum.

Comment

Why not cut the ridiculous defense budget?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Why not cut the ridiculous defense budget?
          Abortion is a big deal because of the "morality issue," yet we spend trillions of dollars making weapons specifically to kill people.

Congress is just a bunch of scumbags who's only concern is getting re-elected. If the American people had any sense we would hang them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            I'll stop paying federal income tax so I'm not funding Planned Parenthood. Do you support sending the police to my home and imprisoning me if I don't pay up?
            Ah so what you're saying is that if there is something that you don't like coming out of your taxes you should just stop paying taxes and get away with that? So if you're anti-war then you're allowed to not pay, or if you think that bailouts are a bad think you can simply opt out or if you think that sick people should be simply left to die you're allowed to say "No, I'm not gonna..."

Just to clarify do you think that failure to pay income tax should hold absolutely no consequences at all?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Do you think that failure to pay income tax should hold absolutely no consequences at all?
              Yes. Only the maniacal, narcissistic, lazy, small-minded individuals think the way to solve their perceived injustice is through the forced theft of taxation.

When you see a cause you believe in needing your monetary support do go to the slave suggestion box (voting) and contact your local "representative" or do you get off your lazy ass and start organizing and raising money and support for the cause voluntarily?

Comment

Yes. Only the maniacal, narcissistic, lazy, small-minded individuals think the way to solve their perceived injustice is through the forced theft of taxation.

When you see a cause you believe in needing your monetary support do go to the slave suggestion box (voting) and contact your local "representative" or do you get off your lazy ass and start organizing and raising money and support for the cause voluntarily?
                Kevin Malone......

my new friend.

Comment

Seeing as how they perform more than 300 thousand abortions at 500 bucks a piece every year, I think they'll survive. Interesting to see people that are so for policies that require massive population growth to fund them, but are so vehemently opposed to restrictions on abortions.

My views on abortion are as follows: definitely no third term abortions, as babies under 6 months old have survived outside of the womb.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...fee-birth.html

Never prohibit people from having an abortion after being raped, or if their child is found to have a serious genetic defect. Other than that, I don't really care one way or the other.

And I'm pretty sure another organization worthy of gov funding will rise up to take the place of Planned Parenthood's beneficial programs.

Lol at Rethuglicans, after two years of essentially one party rule where the President told Repubs to get in the back and shut up, while he spent like a madman, adding 200K gov jobs when he should've been cutting them, added entitlements, raised taxes, and never once took responsibility, for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy
                    US House reTHUGlicans vote to stop funding for Planned Parenthood
                    rofl. A+ in goading

Comment

Oh dear, you're a silly person who thinks that they're a libertarian, largely because you've never given it much thought. So roads, the electric grid, railways, defense, policing, hospitals, the fire department, clean water, sanitation, the legislature and scientific research all fall out of the sky as a gift from Uncle Sam do they?

Comment

Working...
                      X