Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Goes Twelve, Decisions Nakatani in IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Teo is a ****ing monster. Nakatani won't make it out of the 4th round.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Teo is a ****ing monster. Nakatani won't make it out of the 4th round.
      It might take Teofimo sometime to get use to the height and reach of Masayoshi Nakatani, but don't sleep on Nakatani ; hes patient and skillful. Teofimo's pressure should win him most of the rounds, if he lets Nakatani get-off on him like he ( Lopez ) has allowed recent opponents, that may make it closer for Nakatani.

I think the handspeed wins Lopez the fight : Masayoshi will wait to counter, Teo will give him that opportunity, baiting him for an exchange when Teo is in the pocket; its going to be trouble for the slower handed, rangier Nakatani. Teo by KO.

The bonus of this solid contest is that it leads to a better one: Commey vs. Lopez!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Glad Friday fights are becoming a thing again!

Also, what the **** kind of nickname is “The Brooklyn??”
        lopez is a goofy bozo

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
          lopez is a goofy bozo
          Still though, I assume he knows enough Spanish to know what a stupid nickname it is haha

Comment

I might be in attendance at this fight tonight

Comment

Should be a good card. Over 3 hours of undercards start in a half hour! Lopez is in tough tonight.

Comment

Card starting now with still undefeated bum Falcao taking on Mexican level Gutierrez. This is the dude that knocked down Rosado and lost a close fight to him though, so a Falcao loss would not shock me here

Comment

Good fight, lotta bodywork. I think guiterrez is gonna break him down.

Comment

Thought about going to this, but got out of work early and its too ****ing hot to go back out lol

Comment

Falcao gets the stoppage in the 8th

Comment

Working...
                      X