Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd addresses a potential fight against Amir !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha quality vid man .

Comment

mayweather is a smart fighter he knows hatton and khan fight exactly the same style.

Comment

Ok I admit, cracked up hard during the 'I love to eat skittles' part LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
          how do you see it going?

and floyds english accent is way off
          Maidana who is one dimensional with no movement almost KO'd him. Floyd would KO him within 5 easy... Khan would be a sitting duck. I'm convinced Zab is going to KO Khan...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
            me too. its perfect for jail. he'll fit right in. or at least jail mates will fit right in him. hehhehheh
            LOL!!! . Floyd wont get jail time, or we might get Tyson MarkII.

"Where's Manny, i'm gonna fcuk him till he loves me!"

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
              how do you see it going?
              Floyd would kick his ass. It's a horrible matchup.

Khan has mediocre footwork, poor defense, throws sloppy combinations, no inside game, etc...Against the speediest opponents he has faced (Judah, Mosley), Mayweather has walked them down behind a high guard. Marcos ****ing Maidana was cutting off the ring on Khan (who way too often walks back in a straight line into the ropes, and not by design like Floyd does) and hitting him repeatedly with uppercuts. Khan is terribly unrefined on the inside, where he seems clueless.

There's a difference between having speed, and having good skills. Khan has the former. He is way too sloppy and flawed to be taking on someone like Mayweather, and Floyd would deserve all the criticism he would receive if he took this ****ty fight.

Khan against the Alexander/Bradley winner is a good matchup, and the fight I want to see at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                who does...really? anybody thinking khan can do anything to floyd should poke their eyes out for the risk of them ever watching boxing again...
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=448468

Comment

lol at floyd UK accent

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    floyd has always said he wanted to fight in the u.k.I think the fight would
                    be pretty big in the u.k
                    I bet it would be huge, but the fight would be over way too fast, Mayweather by vicious KO.

Comment

So who should Floyd fight??? he seems to have an excuse for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X