No announcement yet.

Pacman vs Moesly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman vs Moesly

Pacman vs Moesly is the fight i want to see.I bet 20k Pacman gets ko'd in 6 rounds. He could never beat Moesly. Fighter of the year my ass. He better keep fighting bums, lol. *******s would die if Pacman vs Moesly was announced. lol

Yeah But this PROVEN cheater is ok to fight Manny according to the *****S right SHANEROID

Comment

Originally posted by championgee View Post
      Pacman vs Moesly is the fight i want to see.I bet 20k Pacman gets ko'd in 6 rounds. He could never beat Moesly. Fighter of the year my ass. He better keep fighting bums, lol. *******s would die if Pacman vs Moesly was announced. lol
      Who's Moesly?

Comment

When are all you deadbeat trolls going to stop with this rubbish? Its been going on for so long now, do you not tire of it?

Comment

Unfourtunatly Mosley ducked Pacquiao with INSANE 40-60 split demand!

Scientific evidence:

Reigning World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight champion Shane Mosley has decided to push the envelope further by offering a 40-60 split in favor of Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao just to be able to fight him.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/06...fight-pacquiao

He dont deserve even 30-70!

Comment

You can't even spell Mosley you illiterate baboon

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
              Who's Moesly?
              I understand ***** slang

Comment

so what, Pacman still afraid to fight a real fighter/ African American. For the record I'm not a Baboon, I'm 30% Silver Back Gorilla 70% African warrior, with a big black d!@&.............. every womans dream especially White,spanish and asian women. They love us!! So get it right!

Last edited by championgee; 07-29-2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Whu d **** is Moesly! i havnt heard the name before!

Comment

so what, Pacman still afraid to fight a real fighter/ African American. For the record I'm not a Baboon, I'm 30% Silver Back Gorilla 70% African warrior, with a big black d!@&.............. every womans dream especially White,spanish and asian women. They love us!! So get it right!

Damn dude your looking like a foo makin mayweather look even worse.You act like mayweather huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X