No announcement yet.

When Pacquiao KO Hatton in 2, a lot of UFC fans hated hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Pacquiao KO Hatton in 2, a lot of UFC fans hated hard

The Pacquiao vs. Hatton is what blew Pacquiao up to mainstream destroyer status, the Oscar fight got his name known and got people saying damn this guy is a beast but had other saying Oscar was dead, but when he starched Hatton thats when people were really recognizing his beastly ways.

I still remember right after that Hatton KO I turned on the radio and the talk show host was talking about the fight, and there were so many people calling in who were praising Pacman and calling Floyd out, saying this guy would knock Floyd out, etc.

But there were a few callers who were hating on the fight, mainly UFC fans they said that fight was a waste of money it only lasted 6 minutes or 2 rounds and it was over.

What made me laugh is these people hate boxing either way you slice it, and the radio host said you guys complain if the boxing match goes the distance and call it boring, and you complain if it ends in a 2 round war with both guys going balls out and one getting knocked out, than you say there are not many ko;s in boxing, but when you have one you still hate.

I forgot what he said but I just remember the host schooling the UFC fan boy. And when he got owned the UFC fan said well who wants to watch some small ass tiny guys fight? I noticed a lot of those meat heads play that oh they only weigh 140 pounds card to discredit boxing.

I think those hating MMA fan boys were calling in because they kept hating on boxing and when Pacman showed up they didnt want there to be another exciting boxing star, they were saying once Oscar retired boxing would die, and when Floyd retired after Hatton they said it was dead, boxing will never die, and the UFC is the one that is doing horrible, they should have known better never go against boxing cause it has outlived kick boxing and will out live MMA in this country.

Originally posted by humuklot
    Not only UFC fans, all the flo mo degenerates hated hard too. They were like "damn my boy Floyd couldn't do that and Pac, the midget can?? he must be on dat roid though!"
    After that fight Floyd sr. sore loser ass instead of congratulating Pac and Roach and admitting he looked a fool with his trash talk, told Mlive that Pacman was taking supplements or peds, dude is a hater they have too much pride I never heard the Mayeather clan ever say the other guy was the better man there is always a HATEful excuse, not just an excuse like a lot of fighters say like my legs cramped, or I ate oysters, or I was sick, these Mayweathers hate with vicious words and making up lies thats low as hell when you have to defame a guy who beat your fighter and embarrased you after you talked big.

Comment

My personal favorite of someone complaining after the fight was Charles Barkley.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        After that fight Floyd sr. sore loser ass instead of congratulating Pac and Roach and admitting he looked a fool with his trash talk, told Mlive that Pacman was taking supplements or peds, dude is a hater they have too much pride I never heard the Mayeather clan ever say the other guy was the better man there is always a HATEful excuse, not just an excuse like a lot of fighters say like my legs cramped, or I ate oysters, or I was sick, these Mayweathers hate with vicious words and making up lies thats low as hell when you have to defame a guy who beat your fighter and embarrased you after you talked big.
        You are right. That's what the Mayweathers do. Roger and Sr. never have a kind word for anyone else. They heaped unbelievable verbal abuse on both Roach and Pacquiao but they do it to other fighters as well. You would think they invented boxing to hear them talk. They are as mean as rattlesnakes. Everyone else ain't sh#t according to the Mayweathers.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You are right. That's what the Mayweathers do. Roger and Sr. never have a kind word for anyone else. They heaped unbelievable verbal abuse on both Roach and Pacquiao but they do it to other fighters as well. You would think they invented boxing to hear them talk. They are as mean as rattlesnakes. Everyone else ain't sh#t according to the Mayweathers.
          they have mental issues. I believe its called Narcissism

Comment

It's without a doubt, the greatest KO in history.

Comment

That KO was one of the last true KO's of this era. Not seen anything like it since. Heartbreaking stuff.

Comment

MMA or "transsexual judo" is ****.

I tell you what, as a sport, boxing takes a lot more than 2 ****ing ****s, rolling around on the ****ing floor.

A lot ****ing more!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  MMA or "transsexual judo" is ****.

I tell you what, as a sport, boxing takes a lot more than 2 ****ing ****s, rolling around on the ****ing floor.

A lot ****ing more!
                  UFC fan boys were ****ting on boxing years ago saying it will die out and MMA will take over, and its doing the opposite, UFC is losing ground and ratings, and they resorted to using a female to get ratings when he said he would never let females figh tin MMA, its sad really when a female who you push through sex appeal is more famous than your male champions.

They got c0cky and arrogant now look at these ufc fanboys now, they got on FOX network tv and their ratings were low. I remember ufc saying if we got on free tv we would be as big as the nfl in ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by mizzlekicks View Post
                    That KO was one of the last true KO's of this era. Not seen anything like it since. Heartbreaking stuff.
                    Guess you didn't watch Sergio Martinez destroy Paul Williams

Comment

Working...
                    X