No announcement yet.

New pic of Danny Garcia with pink wrap over his thumb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZAB JUDAH 5x Champ! ‏@SUPERJUDAH
    Man what is Ribs? Thumb? Neck? Back? Heart? Hand? @DannySwift Tell us, The People wanna know? We care for you! Lmao you Faker!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      ZAB JUDAH 5x Champ! ‏@SUPERJUDAH
      Man what is Ribs? Thumb? Neck? Back? Heart? Hand? @DannySwift Tell us, The People wanna know? We care for you! Lmao you Faker!!
      Zab fucking Judah is punking Danny Garcia out.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Can you post a link to said interview? I haven't seen it yet.
        I dont have the link but the thread was posted on here last night, the interview was on youtube but there is a thread about it on here somewhere.

Comment

we should all give Danny Garcia the benefit of the doubt

Comment

All this does is pushes a Lucas bout if it going to happen further.

Amir wants a rematch so I don't think they will ever fight Mattysse.

Next thing you know Danny will be fighting Floyd in May

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Can you post a link to said interview? I haven't seen it yet.

Comment

I'll go with the "he didn't have a good camp cause he was too busy out partying and his dad pulled him out" excuse instead of these fake ass injuries being reported.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't understand why ppl exaggerate so much on the Judah fight.Yea it's not the best quality opponent for Danny Garcia but was Mike Dallas good for Mattyse? I think not.He's no better then an old Zab at this point.Be as its made both fighters are coasting and banking on low quality fighters for the meantime until they meet.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    he's wearing the trunks from the morales rematch so it might be an old pic

I hope so because he doesn't look in shape at all, at least in terms of a professional boxer. That dude knew that Judah was gonna tax that azz once he saw how ripped up he was. The Garcia legacy is fading fast.

Comment

Breaking news, Judah claims to have received a copy of Danny Garcia's doctor's note.

Comment

Working...
                      X