No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr. on Mayweather's Return, Guerrero-Berto, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    They're going to tell you he failed 3 drug tests and provide you no proof.
    but yet you and others like you believed it when Floyd said Paquaio was on Roids. He never had proof and yet he said it. So what's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Floyd's gonna land that straight right hand all night though. As tough as Guerrero can potentially be because of Floyd's age, Floyd will be even tougher. Also, it's not like Floyd is easy to hit. Collazo, Ortiz, Zaveck, Quintana, all hit Berto. Ortiz didn't have anywhere near that type of success against Floyd, and neither will Guerrero.

One thing that is for sure is that Guerrero IS there to be hit, and he DID get hit a lot against Berto. Mayweather is an amazing inside fighter, if Guerrero wants an inside fight, he'd get beat in there.
      to do that he will have to take the same risk that Berto did. Not sure Floyd will want to do that all night. I will say this, Floyd's Elbow will be in full use that night!

Comment

I bet you were also able to count the 20 plus times he used his elbows in the Ortiz fight also.

Comment

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
          but yet you and others like you believed it when Floyd said Paquaio was on Roids. He never had proof and yet he said it. So what's the difference?
          I never once said Pacquiao was on anything, but for a man to take 2 years to agree to all drug testing regiments that Floyd requested, it raises eyebrows. But I raise no eyebrows to a guy who has been doing the extra testing on a randomized schedule, held by USADA and has all of his results open for public viewing. No, I'm not going to have any suspicions on that guy at all. But for the other guy, who has yet to take any random extra tests when he's said he has no objections to them, questions are legitimately raised.

Comment

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
            I've never believed Pacquiao took Peds, neither do I believe Mayweather has taken them, they've both put in the work in their careers to get to where there at! What proof does the guy have that Mayweather took Peds!? None, only rumours. The same as what Floyd said with Pacquiao just Chinese whispers! Or Filipino in this case!

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
              I bet you were also able to count the 20 plus times he used his elbows in the Ortiz fight also.
              So he's the only fighter in the world who uses dirty boxing techniques!? What about Cotto's low blows, Hopkins holding, from Ali to Zivic, Eusabio Pedroza to Harry Greb, it defines a winner! Willing to do anything to win, it ain't breaking the rules it's bending them to your own will!

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                I never once said Pacquiao was on anything, but for a man to take 2 years to agree to all drug testing regiments that Floyd requested, it raises eyebrows. But I raise no eyebrows to a guy who has been doing the extra testing on a randomized schedule, held by USADA and has all of his results open for public viewing. No, I'm not going to have any suspicions on that guy at all. But for the other guy, who has yet to take any random extra tests when he's said he has no objections to them, questions are legitimately raised.
                FRAUD, Don't set The Requirements or make the Rules.....DIMWIT!!!
                Just another way that the alledged GOAT.....PUNKS OUT!!!

Comment

Is it possible that our Hero, LANCE ROIDWEATHER has made a sizable Contribution to the USDA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                    So he's the only fighter in the world who uses dirty boxing techniques!? What about Cotto's low blows, Hopkins holding, from Ali to Zivic, Eusabio Pedroza to Harry Greb, it defines a winner! Willing to do anything to win, it ain't breaking the rules it's bending them to your own will!
                    Harry Greb would hit your A$$, with the Stool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                      Guerrero won't be as easy as people think. Floyd's legs are gone. Ghost is gonna smother him and try to win on punch output and not even attempt to fight Floyd in the middle of the ring..

At 154 I honestly think Canelo is too big and strong for Floyd. Floyd's 2 fights at 154 he looked basic.. Now he actually would be fighting someone in their prime at 154 while Floyd would be 36 with no legs or power to keep Canelo off of him
                      FRAUD'll stay away, from Both El Trucho, and the Cinnamon Bun, and Continue to
                      pick his Opponents wisely.....GOAT????....Give me a BREAK!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X