No announcement yet.

Pippen > Kobe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pippen > Kobe

Yesterday I did a marathon of Bulls playoff games from the 90's and I forgot how good Pippen really was.

He was so cool and calculated rarely making a mistake. He chould have been a scoring leader if he wanted to but he was smart enough to know what the Bulls really needed in order to win and he did it.

So after watching some of those games and seeing how easily Pippen would score whenever he wanted to, I looked up some Pippen vs Kobe games in the late 90's (when Pippen was with Houston). And what do you know, Pippen schooled Kobe almost every time they met. Defensively and offensively. It wasn't even a contest.

So before ppl ever think of comparing Kobe to great players like Jordan and Lebron, they better slap themselves to get their senses. Kobe isn't even on Pippen's level.

i'm not surprised...KSwiss and another thread talkin about who's better than Kobe

after lunch, Kswiss will make a 'My Grandma's Baseline Jumper >> Kobe's Fadeaway'

give it a rest already

Comment

hopefully kobe can do something in the olympics. As of now he's not helping at all.... but I dk about saying pippen is better than kobe. This is how i see it.

1.Jordan
      2.Kobe
      3.Lebron

These guys easily top pippen....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i'm not surprised...KSwiss and another thread talkin about who's better than Kobe

after lunch, Kswiss will make a 'My Grandma's Baseline Jumper >> Kobe's Fadeaway'

give it a rest already

Comment

you dont like Kobe, we get it

Comment

As i do agree Pippen is highly underrated its absurd to even compare him to Kobe defensively maybe but as a scorer just plain dumb.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

give it a rest already
                All with the ultimate intent of dangling from Lebron's nuts.

Comment

without pip, jordan has no rings.

take it as you will.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    without pip, jordan has no rings.

take it as you will.
                    replace Kobe with prime Pippen and Lakers would have beaten Thunder this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X