Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Had a Dream That Cotto Beat Margarito!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Had a Dream That Cotto Beat Margarito!

Fellas, had a couple of awesome dreams last night. One of them tho was about
    the Cotto vs. Margarito rematch. Cotto won by UD and Margo was all bloodied up. Not good for Margo. But, good for me!
    I must say, it's a good thing since i bet one of my fellow co-workes $1000.
    When the fight is near... i'm thinking of betting at least another $2000 on Cotto.

Brothers... i'm gonna be ballin'. Place your bets on Cotto 'cause Margo is finished!

That's all.

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
    the Cotto vs. Margarito rematch. Cotto won by UD and Margo was all bloodied up. Not good for Margo. But, good for me!
    When the fight is near... i'm thinking of betting at least another $2000 on Cotto.

Brothers... i'm gonna be ballin'. Place your bets on Cotto 'cause Margo is finished!

That's all.
    you have boxing dreams? lol

and yess Cotto will win

Comment

Weird shyt, carnal... phuckin' dream just came out of nowhere. I was dreaming that I was suckin' on my girls toes (she never let's me) and all of a sudden this shyt popped out. It must be a good sign tho... 'cause earlier today she finally let me suck on her toes while i was doing baby girl. So, I'm confident that this will come true!

I'm gonna be ballin' big..... and the following week it's my bday! Patron and Modelos on me, dog.

Say carnal.... you thinking of going to the Canelo vs. Gomez in LOS? I'm thinking of going, homie. Still debating. Anyhow... since you're from LOS... any word on the ticket prices?

Comment

Yo un dia soņe que tres viejas me estaban mamando la verga mientras depositaba un cheque de un millon de dolares a mi cuenta. Eso no quiere decir que vaya a pasar.

A word of advise, keep your money unless they're pesos you're betting. Margarito is gonna beat Cotto again. Margarito has legendary stamina and Cotto is no Pacquiao to beat him up let alone bloody him up. I mean at 154 Margarito is monstrous size compared to Cotto who's slower at that weight.

Comment

capo te apuesto todos mis puntos margarito >>>>>>>cotto

tony will look better at 154lbs, more stamina

Comment

That's all.
            yo bro, that's ballsy.

i dunno man, i don't see that margarito's done, dude. he's still a machine that can take punishment and continue coming forward and cotto don't like that action.

shoot, if they make cotto the favorite - i'm betting margarito.

Comment

That's all.
              i had a dream that u had a dream of cotto beating margs and betted $1000, and u lost

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                Yo un dia soņe que tres viejas me estaban mamando la verga mientras depositaba un cheque de un millon de dolares a mi cuenta. Eso no quiere decir que vaya a pasar.

A word of advise, keep your money unless they're pesos you're betting. Margarito is gonna beat Cotto again. Margarito has legendary stamina and Cotto is no Pacquiao to beat him up let alone bloody him up. I mean at 154 Margarito is monstrous size compared to Cotto who's slower at that weight.
                You're not me, carnal. Only Big Chorizo can have dreams and shyt will come true.
                Margarito is already scared. Word on the streets is that he didn't want to fight in N.Y. Margo is gonna be ****ting bricks as soon as he lands in N.Y.
                Fight is over and i'm going to be a rich man. I'll buy some drinks just so you won't be all aguitado.

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
                capo te apuesto todos mis puntos margarito >>>>>>>cotto

tony will look better at 154lbs, more stamina
                Ya dijistes, carnal. I'll send you a message!

Originally posted by baya View Post
                yo bro, that's ballsy.

i dunno man, i don't see that margarito's done, dude. he's still a machine that can take punishment and continue coming forward and cotto don't like that action.

shoot, if they make cotto the favorite - i'm betting margarito.
                Margarito will be out of the ring for over a year, bro. Watch his fight with Roberto Garcia... dude look horrible. Cotto is no Garcia... Margo should take a tune up first. But, since he's not... his chances are slim.

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                i had a dream that u had a dream of cotto beating margs and betted $1000, and u lost
                Not happening... this X-Mas is gonna be firme.

I'm gonna bump this thread and be laughing at all of you

Guerra Cotto

Comment

You're not me, carnal. Only Big Chorizo can have dreams and shyt will come true.
                  Margarito is already scared. Word on the streets is that he didn't want to fight in N.Y. Margo is gonna be ****ting bricks as soon as he lands in N.Y.
                  Fight is over and i'm going to be a rich man. I'll buy some drinks just so you won't be all aguitado.

No mames cabron ese sentimiento no existe para Margarito. The only reason they wanted the fight in Las Vegas was because in NY the ring is going to be huge. It's alright though that only means the night's going to be a little longer.
                  Nomas acuerdate wey, cuando Margarito gane le vas a tener que pedir perdon por tu insolencia y va a ser de rodillas...:*******:

Comment

luego te levantaste

Comment

Working...
                    X