View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 05:46 PM #30
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3904 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 158,449.86
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
Yes you bring up a great question..
And the reality is IDK if the fighter's who had Canelo winning the 2nd fight are unbiased or not....
But the fact is I'll trust a fighter's opinion before I do a proven Canelo hater's opinion on who they think won the Canelo-Triple g rematch.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yeah that's fair enough, man. I was just teasing. At the end of the day we all got our own opinions on that ish and of course we also got the judges results which are kinda the final say whether you agree or not. You honestly don't need the opinions of the numerous fighters and trainers who scored it for Canelo to back up your opinion cos it's already as valid as anyone else's... we all got our biases after all.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote