Thread: Canelo groupies
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 04:57 AM #17
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5273 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 258,998.01
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyguns View Post
It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of Canelo's. I think he's a poor mans Mayweather and boxing deserves a better superstar. But last night I had the honor of sitting next to two Canadians at the fight that spent most of their time debating who wanted to **** Canelo more. After listening to their less than articulated debate, I'd say that the dude wanted to choke on Canelo's burrito more than the chick.

Canelo is only a star because women want to **** him. And now we're at the point where dudes want to **** him too. It's a sad day for boxing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Casuals love winners. Let them have their moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Did you read "d*ck riders" part? (better question, did you understand it?)
They hop from fighter to fighter. They tend to be casuals who like certain fighters but don't really get the science, nor do they make much effort. 90% of the ones praising him were mocking him when they thought GG was the man. If you wanna go to bat for these guys who cheerlead for whoever the biggest winner is, you go right ahead and don't let me hurt your feelings.
TS entire premise for this thread is to declare how much of a NON NELO FAN he is (no secret).

You took him to be a true FIGHT FAN. So I'll ask again. Are fans of winners dick riders or it matters on WHO WINS ?!?!?!?
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote