Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Nonito Donaire rated so highly by The Ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    He's betta P4P than Shotsley and Williams.
    Mosley and Willaims have way better names on their resume..They should be on the P4P list based on resume alone..

Comment

I can name at least three fighters who should be there instead of Donaire..

1.Bradley
      2.Froch
      3.Ward
      4.JML/R.marquez

Comment

when did he lose the last time..........
        first man to stop Vic who was the Tacco-eater NR1...........

very exciting to watch with much left.........you will know sonn why hes so high rated.............he beats Montiel anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
          when did he lose the last time..........
          first man to stop Vic who was the Tacco-eater NR1...........

very exciting to watch with much left.........you will know sonn why hes so high rated.............he beats Montiel anytime.
          When he does he will deserve it a lil more then at the moment is all..How is he so highly rank over guys who have fought better Competition then him??

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            When he does he will deserve it a lil more then at the moment is all..How is he so highly rank over guys who have fought better Competition then him??
            c'mon what do you want to hear from me?

hes over-hyped to **** cuz he was a Pinoy in Pacmachine's era.............

no man he beat the man that was to beat who beat all these stone-lifters......and that in a ****in impression way. and still impresses and the big fights will come soon for him.....you will see

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
              c'mon what do you want to hear from me?

hes over-hyped to **** cuz he was a Pinoy in Pacmachine's era.............

no man he beat the man that was to beat who beat all these stone-lifters......and that in a ****in impression way. and still impresses and the big fights will come soon for him.....you will see
              I don't want you to bad mouth the kid,hell I'm not bad mouthing him either I think he is a really good boxer..All I'm saying is his resume is shaky..Chinny was not on the P4P ranking when he lost to Donaire,but yet Donaire has been rank without having faced a real challenge..I don't know if he does not belong on the P4P list cause he has not fought a fighter on his level since Chinny,but TBH there are other fighters who deserve it more...

Comment

Because The Ring is biased towards West Coast fighters.

Comment

I can name at least three fighters who should be there instead of Donaire..

1.Bradley
                  2.Froch
                  3.Ward
                  4.JML/R.marquez
                  Did you just say that Carl Froch belongs in the Ring top 10?

Logout and never post again.

Dirty ****.

Comment

What I've come to realize...........is the Ring rankings aren't really overly concerned with focusing on a boxer's resume in whole. It's more of a subjective approach where they view the Boxer's abilities and critique from what they see from him.

Because in the past I've been shocked at who they rank on their "P4P" lists but oh well. It's not the end of the damn world.

Plus I don't follow Ring.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Mosley and Willaims have way better names on their resume..They should be on the P4P list based on resume alone..
                      It's been established that "P4P" lists aren't definitive anyways. It's merely an outlet for people to end up arguing who they believe the better fighter is, and most of the time everyone is dead wrong.

I mean lol there are people who put Heavyweights on a P4P list even though they're the supreme weight. So what does that say?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X