No announcement yet.

jay lenos new show was terrible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jay lenos new show was terrible!

i thought they were gonna make it more exciting, i liked it the way it was already....they took 3 months and came up with this boring ****.....and lol at that awkward moment with kanye west apologizing....conan and jay both suck now....

I missed it, Conan is a legend, show some respect.

Comment

I agree with ya Billionare, I used to love Late night shows with Jay Leno in Burbank, and Conan in New York. Now its just so boring, I cant even watch the other late night shows.

Comment

jay leno has much so class then the others its not even funny..im SO HAPPY that he went with what made jay leno, jay leno..he didnt attempt anything stupid and it just went beautiful..only AN IDIOT would disagree..and the threadstarter and anyone who agree's wit him is CLEARLY an idiot..

folk theres a REASON why leno kept on KICKING LETTERMAN'S ASS for 8 straight years in the ratings..today is just another reason why Jay Leno is the KING OF LATE NIGHT..[aside from obviously Johnny Carson]

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
          jay leno has much so class then the others its not even funny..im SO HAPPY that he went with what made jay leno, jay leno..he didnt attempt anything stupid and it just went beautiful..only AN IDIOT would disagree..and the threadstarter and anyone who agree's wit him is CLEARLY an idiot..

folk theres a REASON why leno kept on KICKING LETTERMAN'S ASS for 8 straight years in the ratings..today is just another reason why Jay Leno is the KING OF LATE NIGHT..[aside from obviously Johnny Carson]
          Its not about which one is the best or ratings, its preferences idiot. We all have different opinions. The sketch on the car wash was wack.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
            Its not about which one is the best or ratings, its preferences idiot. We all have different opinions. The sketch on the car wash was wack.
            why dont tell the threadstarter that?????

i have RATINGS PROOF..what the **** do u have???

and yes the car sketch was ****en stupid..but i wasnt talkin about that now was i?
            infact,, i want u too directly say what u said to me but to the threadstarter..

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
              why dont tell the threadstarter that?????

i have RATINGS PROOF..what the **** do u have???

and yes the car sketch was ****en stupid..but i wasnt talkin about that now was i?
              infact,, i want u too directly say what u said to me but to the threadstarter..
              why are you always mad, letterman is the by far the worst i agree....im just saying they changed the format of the show at least the 1st show.....it was not the same.......why are headlines at the end im not waiting for some dumb guest before i watch headlines....

Comment

Last night was pretty weird. I dont think it was as bad as people thought though, i feel as if it was all out of order, i think if they better organize segments it will all flow together much better.

Comment

You're all tripping. Conan is still the man.

Comment

Working...
                  X