What is this crap about Ward dropping to 160 For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this crap about Ward dropping to 160 For Floyd

http://www.craveonline.com/sports/ar...oyd-mayweather

Someone tell me this is a joke because out all the fighters out there, including Dawson at 175 which I want to see... you talking about dropping to 160 for a welterweight? Ward is my man, but this right here aint gonna fly

LOL floyd mention ward name, ward aint a wannabe thug thats all talk. He put it out there if floyd wants to get that ass beat its on him if not cool move on and keep the mans name out your mouth.

Comment

He wasn't serious.

I've been in boxing a long time and rule number 1 is you don't call somebody out that's three weight classes lower than you. You also don't call somebody out who has a fight coming up, and I'm not in position to call anybody out right now because I'm rehabbing my shoulder. I'm not a guy that says things for shock value or says things to get headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        LOL floyd mention ward name, ward aint a wannabe thug thats all talk. He put it out there if floyd wants to get that ass beat its on him if not cool move on and keep the mans name out your mouth.
        Stfu... this a free country. You can talk about whoever you want to

Ward just looking for publicity and a big payday. Ward at this moment has who lined up to fight? NOBODY and why is that. You have Dawson at 175 and Hopkins, he should have his ass out there looking for his next opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
          Stfu... this a free country. You cna talk about whoever you want to

Ward just looking for publicity and a big payday. Ward at this moment has who lined up to fight? NOBODY and why is that. You have Dawson at 175 and Hopkins
          get butt hurt much?

Comment

http://www.craveonline.com/sports/ar...oyd-mayweather

Someone tell me this is a joke because out all the fighters out there, including Dawson at 175 which I want to see... you talking about dropping to 160 for a welterweight? Ward is my man, but this right here aint gonna fly
            Floyd holds a belt at 154 and his last fight was at 154. So for him moving up to 160 would be not as bad as when Floyd asked Marquez, who had just moved up to 135 to fight at 146. Not saying this is you but those same Floyd fans that are calling the Marquez win a good win are now the same ones that are saying it is a joke to fight at 160!

I'm not even saying that Floyd has to do anything. Actually, going by history, Floyd would NEVER take that kind of challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Floyd holds a belt at 154 and his last fight was at 154. So for him moving up to 160 would be not as bad as when Floyd asked Marquez, who had just moved up to 135 to fight at 146. Not saying this is you but those same Floyd fans that are calling the Marquez win a good win are now the same ones that are saying it is a joke to fight at 160!

I'm not even saying that Floyd has to do anything. Actually, going by history, Floyd would NEVER take that kind of challenge.
              dont bother man, they will never truly acknowledge this.

be like he got paid, he signed the contracts etc etc.

floyd can expects people to move up TWO weight classes to fight him and still cheat him on the scales, but he cant be expected to fight someone at 154 who is the undisputed champ at 160 who is willing to come down and he sure as hell cant be expected to move up one weight class to back up his trash talking.

if it aint a easy fight he dont want none.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                He wasn't serious.

The tweet was pretty clear. I think he's just backtracking there after regretting what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  dont bother man, they will never truly acknowledge this.

be like he got paid, he signed the contracts etc etc.

floyd can expects people to move up TWO weight classes to fight him and still cheat him on the scales, but he cant be expected to fight someone at 154 who is the undisputed champ at 160 who is willing to come down and he sure as hell cant be expected to move up one weight class to back up his trash talking.

if it aint a easy fight he dont want none.
                  Boxingscene

Where posters don't even know 154 and 160 are two different weights, two different weight classes

Floyd came in at 150 for Cotto.

Martinez is one thing, but all you dumb asses cosigning Ward need to go sit down

Comment

Stfu... this a free country. You can talk about whoever you want to

Ward just looking for publicity and a big payday. Ward at this moment has who lined up to fight? NOBODY and why is that. You have Dawson at 175 and Hopkins, he should have his ass out there looking for his next opponent
                    He's on the shelf, he just went under the knife to repair his shoulder... dummy

Comment

Working...
                    X