Prince Arron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Arron

What are people's views on him?

Won the Prizefighter a couple of years ago, discovered some power at 154 and went on to stop Kotai and Webb in a war. Lost it in a close fight with Rose but he's [Arron] only 24 and at 6ft3, he's a huge 154lber.

I think he's looking at a move up to middleweight possibly, fought a couple of days ago and stopped a durable journeyman.

I liked the look of him in Prizefighter and the fight with Webb was quality, he showed some true grit / heart.

Rose exposed a few of his shortfalls but he's a big lad at that weight so probably does need to move up, he is quite young and time to improve, maybe win a Euro title be good to see him mixing it up with Murray, Barker and co.

Comment

I have been to see him a couple of times live and watched him in tv quite a bit, I think he is quite good but he didn't turn up against rise and he paid the price for it, he looks in great shape and condition now but as above I do feel the move up would benefit him a great deal, the size if him he must be drained at that weight

Comment

Was very impressed with his win over Webb. Hopefully he can have an active 2013 & push on.

Comment

looked rubbish in his last fight, not sure about him.

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman1983 View Post
            looked rubbish in his last fight, not sure about him.
            He won in 3 rounds, Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              He won in 3 rounds, Dan.
              Er I mean when he lost the title!

Comment

Working...
              X