Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Guerrero to have arthroscopic surgery on shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope guerrero recovers soon, but maybe this can turn out to be a blessing in disguise and we can get maidana vs rios in december or in early 2012

Comment

To BoxingScene

I put the link in but it blocks it.

Its a Ring TV.com story.

Comment

I was excited about this fight...maaaann!! Hope he has a speedy recovery

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          To BoxingScene

I put the link in but it blocks it.

Its a Ring TV.com story.
          they block ******.com now? wtf?

Comment

Shame because he seemed to be hitting his prime. Hopefully he is back before 6 months

Comment

Guerrero is still a lil biotch

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Its a pretty small surgery and a pretty small injury to be honest. He should be healed in a month or so and then will take a month or two to get into the ring and start training camp again.
                You've probably never had any kind of surgery in your life if you are saying this.

Fucking ******ed ass post.

A simple surgery can take any where from 6-12 months to heal 100%. 1 month, you're fucking stupid. And 6 months is if you are a perfectly healthy person., the average person needs a full year and even more.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Are you guys serious?!!

It's just his shoulder. You hardly even use it. You mostly use your fists.
                  You need your shoulders in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Its a pretty small surgery and a pretty small injury to be honest. He should be healed in a month or so and then will take a month or two to get into the ring and start training camp again.
                    My friend's dad had the same surgery, took him 2 months to heal enough to raise his arm parallel to the floor. Rehab took 3 more months, he was about 90% almost a year later.

Comment

All those who said he was just ducking Maidana can now hang their heads in shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X