Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Joshua Clottey Beat All Of Mayweather's Opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CantBeTouched View Post
    Clottey would also beat the two fighters Pacquiao got KOed by.
    Clottey would beat the 4 guys that beat Mayweather in the ams.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      He already beat Corrales and Judah... who are the rest? Baldomir, Castillo and Gatti?

be real.
      baldomir beat clottey...

Comment

Judah quits down the stretch. no way in hell he KO's Clottey. Fight goes the same way..... Judah comes out blazing then gets walked down to lose UD or TKO.
        Clottey quits down the stretch too noway he should have lost to Margarito and Cotto two fights he had in the bag. difference is Judah is the more talented of the two

Comment

you mean the one that went life and death with Steve Forbes?
          I didn't realize the Oscar that Floyd fought had already gone life or death with Forbes,my bad.For some strange reason I thought that the Oscar Forbes fought was at a catchweight with Oscar on his way back down to 147.Long after he fought Floyd.
          Last edited by Bushbaby; 05-15-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

You got Oscar and Mosley too. Haters always leave guys off the resume to prove a point like that **** is gonna fly. Clottey is world class and fought everyone so he's bound to win some. I guess you call him a bum tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I didn't realize the Oscar that Floyd fought had already gone life or death with Floyd,my bad.For some strange reason I thought that the Oscar Forbes fought was at a catchweight with Oscar on his way back down to 147.Long after he fought Floyd.
              Actually you're right i was mistaken i think it was Mayorga before Floyd. Either way Floyd didnt fight a prime Oscar and at that time he was starting to have troubles pulling the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                You got Oscar and Mosley too. Haters always leave guys off the resume to prove a point like that **** is gonna fly. Clottey is world class and fought everyone so he's bound to win some. I guess you call him a bum tho.
                I think Clottey beats the Mosley Floyd defeated. Im not sure about Oscar though i could see him outworking Clottey down the stretch and getting a controversial ud or sd.

Comment

Clottey finds all kinds of ways to lose fight, getting DQ'd while winning, injuring himself while he is winning, letting a guy off the hook after having him in a real bad spot, not really doing anything to win~

I fail to see why he would not find more ways to lose big fight, it is what he does.

Comment

um Mayweather fought most of his career at 130. Clottey is a WW. so this thread really makes no sense. Thats like saying Wlad beats all of Pacs opponents.

Comment

He already beat Corrales and Judah... who are the rest? Castillo and Gatti?

be real.
                      He already lost to Carlos Baldomir. I thought you watch a lot of boxing.

be real.

Comment

Working...
                      X