No announcement yet.

Jacare will dethrone Anderson...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacare will dethrone Anderson...

Ain't no striker going to be able to beat him. He's the nicest striker in MMA. He's nasty.

But Jacare is a problem! Arguably the best BJJ in MMA not to mention that nasty judo. He's take Anderson down in a heart beat and embarass him on the ground.

I just wanted to be the first to say it once the UFC takes the best out of Strikeforce in the next several months. And if GSP were to get a shot before him, and if he actually won, I think Jacare could cause him major problems too. But hopefully we see GSP-Fitch 2 and GSP-Diaz while Jacare gets his shot.

Jacare gets murked by Anderson. His win over Kennedy was average

Comment

If he can get on the inside and take Anderson down, it could get interesting. That's a big if though.

Lets not forget that while they're both BJJ black belts, Jacare is in another stratosphere

Comment

I mean I know Anderson has a good chance catching him before a takedown could happen, but he's alot more aggressive and is a totally different and I think better fighter then Damien Maia and Thales Leitis. He's get Anderson down eventually I think and be a nightmare.

Comment

I don't see the fight being much, if any, different than Silva's fight with Maia.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
            I don't see the fight being much, if any, different than Silva's fight with Maia.
            Jacares a whole different animal then Maia. Jacare's built for MMA especially with his judo. He's fast, strong, and so much more athletic.

Anderson isn't nice with his wrestling like Kennedy. I'ma bookmark this thread and when Jacare beats him ima laugh.

Comment

Jacare is a much better boxer than Maia too.

This is definitely a good fight though.

I'm excited to see the match ups now that the UFC has purchased Strikeforce.

Comment

Does this mean Fedor and Overeem will now fight UFC fighters or are they both being run as usuall.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  Does this mean Fedor and Overeem will now fight UFC fighters or are they both being run as usuall.
                  They'll run separately but I think eventually after a few cards they'll be combined. I say by the end of this year, by next summer for sure.

Comment

just watched this

Comment

Working...
                    X