Collapse
No announcement yet.

I rather get my a** beat than be humiliated like this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To everyone saying he should've done this or that...not that I'm condoning standing there defenseless...but we don't know the whole story AKA He might have mental issues. & it doesn't make you tough smacking someone around with mental issues & barking - pacing back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Why everyone assume this is her boyfriend. That might be his big sister trying to protect him. Y’all too negative.
      The person that posted it on Twitter said it was his girlfriend

Comment

That type of stuff can have traumatizing effects on the kid hiding behind his girlfriend, hopefully it will help him build his character, hit the gym, and not allow this type of stuff to happen to him again.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          That type of stuff can have traumatizing effects on the kid hiding behind his girlfriend, hopefully it will help him build his character, hit the gym, and not allow this type of stuff to happen to him again.
          Or he could get a gun or a group of friends and go beat that guy to death?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Or he could get a gun or a group of friends and go beat that guy to death?
            Take it easy, this isn't Jamaica.

Comment

He did the right thing, if he can't fight he would probably have ended with his head crushed on the pavement

Comment

Take it easy, this isn't Jamaica.
                I always keep my cool because I know if I am really in a fight and one of my friends pass me a gun or a knife, I would probably use it in the heat of the moment.

Yuh would do the same too right Jim?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

'' fnck this shlt !!! i was getting tired of this city anyway....''
                  Funny Elroy used this GIF because Dukie used to get punk like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I always keep my cool because I know if I am really in a fight and one of my friends pass me a gun or a knife, I would probably use it in the heat of the moment.

Yuh would do the same too right Jim?
                    I don't know what I'd do because the chance of me being in that situation is extremely low.

Comment

I don't know what I'd do because the chance of me being in that situation is extremely low.
                      Grown man Jim.

Comment

Working...
                      X