Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if CANELO pulls a FloydMarquez In Most SICKeST Defensive Performance to date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if CANELO pulls a FloydMarquez In Most SICKeST Defensive Performance to date?

What if Canelo performs like Floyd did against Marquez in a more masterful defensive performance in inside range, for 12 rounds? What if Gennady misses more in the rematch at close range? How would a fat burning drug have boosted his defensive IQ?

What if the days of Canelo KO’ng are gone and he brings out Blacknelo 3.0!!!!!

GMO Taco Bell on me!!! That’s what’s up!!

nah nah...dont worry

that jab though that jab....workrate...all u need to do is throw more punches with most of them being jabs and you should win ....canelo got no shot!

Comment

STFU you Turkish bum. Clenelo getting that ass beat and you'll be crying into your Turkish flag

Comment

You just create accounts everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
          What if the days of Canelo KO’ng are gone and he brings out Blacknelo 3.0!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            E-Thug and Johnston. Never heard of you guys. There’s levels to this game! Whatchall know about this!

Comment

I know who's alt this is. Ban incoming!

Comment

Canelo is good but GGG is better. There is no game plan or PED that will get Canelo the win. He will lose and the loss will be official. That's my opinion anyway. Nobody actually knows who the winner will be until the fight is over. We are all just guessing. These two boxers are fairly evenly matched.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post

Dude just can't stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X