Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my best friend is engaged to a older woman. did he make a mistake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    I wouldn't do it personally, but the way you describe the situation seems like he'll be alright.

this guy from my college dorm married some chick he just met one summer after knowing her just 3 weeks! they both were like 19 or something. she stepped out on him like 6 months later and she divorced his arse.

he was miserable and didn't want to let any of us know he got divorced so quickly. so fast forward a few years he's now 23 and meets a 50 year old chick from south america (can't recall the exact country) he falls in love with her and the get married right away.

Thats a 27year difference! He got really defensive too when we asked how old she is. So she was so old she can't even get pregnant and provide him a child. She also doesn't want to work so he's grinding and paying for 2 of them on everything. She aint hot either she's short chubby and has an old wrinkled face cuz she's like almost 60 now!

So for him he just didn't want to be alone anymore she wanted a green card. She got her green card. Now she won't work and he has to work hard and pay for everything. But oddly he feels he won?
    she must give REALLY good head...im talking Heather Brooke levels here.

There is no other explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      My best friend is now engaged to an Older woman whose 34 years old with a 6 year old daughter. The daughter was conceived through her past relationship and the boyfriend left due to that, afraid or non committal of fatherhood, and she didn't chase him for something and take cares of her own daughter at her own accord and left her ex boyfriend be. She didn't have a relationship until three years later with my friend who was at a time 24 now 27 and then three years later they are engaged. The woman is good looking, quite beautiful actually with brunnette hair and straight nose and not tall though not short and works as an Architect. But with that in hand about the woman my friend here is your average Joe though good looking and takes care of himself. But did he make a mistake on marrying an older woman with a child? He likes the daughter too and looks at her as his own.
      There is plenty of 34 year old with nice **** ans tight holes...yeah Im in.....bang it out till she is 37,38 ish then split.....

Comment

I wouldn't do it personally, but the way you describe the situation seems like he'll be alright.

this guy from my college dorm married some chick he just met one summer after knowing her just 3 weeks! they both were like 19 or something. she stepped out on him like 6 months later and she divorced his arse.

he was miserable and didn't want to let any of us know he got divorced so quickly. so fast forward a few years he's now 23 and meets a 50 year old chick from south america (can't recall the exact country) he falls in love with her and the get married right away.

Thats a 27year difference! He got really defensive too when we asked how old she is. So she was so old she can't even get pregnant and provide him a child. She also doesn't want to work so he's grinding and paying for 2 of them on everything. She aint hot either she's short chubby and has an old wrinkled face cuz she's like almost 60 now!

So for him he just didn't want to be alone anymore she wanted a green card. She got her green card. Now she won't work and he has to work hard and pay for everything. But oddly he feels he won?

Yeah, I'd definitely say this scenario is far worse than the OP post.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          How old are you Thraxox? You sound about 10. Do kids scare you? If you look at relationships from a boyish/immature perspective then you might see it as a mistake. If your friend's feelings are strong for this woman then no mistake was made at all.

Comment

dude had ton of issues. he was adopted so he always had the need to be loved since he felt his true biological parents never loved him.

he was the only guy on our floor who had a car fresh year so we all kind of used him to drive us around thats how we became buddies.

but every girl he was interested in he fell hard for like i never met someone who literally dropped all just to focus and try to win a girl over. Like he was digging this one girl who worked in a book store so he bought like mad books every few days just to see her but didn't have the balls to spit at her.

he also gave up meat just cause he met a girl who was vegetarian who he fell for again.

like i said dude had issues.

so with his old ass wife she is old and we all clown him bout that. i just feel bad cause she don't work and she can't even provide a kid for him. plus i mean she's pushing 60 already. how much longer does he even have with her? LOL
            Is your friends name "Puncher"?

Comment

#1 getting married is the ULTIMATE MISTAKE, he's going to lose everything through divorce.

#2 Why the **** is he with some 34 year old woman who has rapidly deteriorating looks, and who already probably looks like ass?

#3 She's got kids? Is he ****ing CRAAZY? RUN!!! TELL HIM TO RUN!

Comment

Depends on the situation and the people involved.

Based on the information in original post, I'd say it isn't necessarily a mistake. If she seems like a decent person and they are both happy AND the girl gets a father because of it, then good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Wow.

Slave to an old b1tch.

Should have moved in with granny.

No ass, but she'd probably cook for him and help out with that social security check.

Bad deal man.

Horrible deal.
                  i don't see any benefit for him besides not being alone. but she's very south american and just stays home and watches south american soap operas all day. she is short fat and has a wrinkled face. i don't think she cooks for him or cleans. i think he splits the chores up with her. she seriously adds no value to his life besides him not being alone. she just got her green card it took 9 years! so i dont think she even gets SS checks right?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    Sounds like he may have had a hard life and needs to feel love. It's a safe bet for him to have a women who probably has it great with a young man and she doesn't need to work. He probably likes that security that she would unlikely leave him.

Maybe he has some psychological issues or even mental health which can be hidden over physical illnesses
                    he used to be generous he drove us all around in his car since we didn't have one freshman year. he would buy us dinner for our bdays and treat us time to time.

but all that changed once he got married to this old lady. he asked me to get some grub and brought the old lady with i was like WTF? thought it was just u guys hanging out catching up. so when the check came he automatically assumed i was going to pay like WTF? so i did. this is always a pet peeve of mine like if I'm going out to dinner with you and you bring your wife should they pay since they is 2 of them? or at least offer to pay their 1/2? i mean theres 2 of them and just 1 of me.

so i kinda implied ok ill get this round so next time you treat. so the next time this guy tells the waitress its going to be 2 separate checks! like WTF? really? You gonna actually split the check instead of paying me back???

So yeah thats how i know financially they struggling or she really has his balls in a grip saying he's not allowed to treat friends even though I treated last time.

Comment

i don't see any benefit for him besides not being alone. but she's very south american and just stays home and watches south american soap operas all day. she is short fat and has a wrinkled face. i don't think she cooks for him or cleans. i think he splits the chores up with her. she seriously adds no value to his life besides him not being alone. she just got her green card it took 9 years! so i dont think she even gets SS checks right?
                      Wow.

I have a friend in a similar situation. His wife is not old but not attractive either. She does practically nothing. He earns everything and she's on methadone for a prior addiction and nearly forty. So kids are out of the equation. She also talks non-stop about bs no one cares about and lies like hell. He can't talk on the phone at his own house because she insists on talking over him, which is just ******ed. It's a raw deal but he stays.

Comment

Working...
                      X