This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea were outstanding there tbh.

They are a very good side. Atletico were always a better version of Chelsea. They deserved to lose there. They got manhandled by a more physically dominant side.

Let's see what City are about then!

Comment

• Chelsea were the better side fair result at the end Atletico are annoying side to play very well organized and so quick on the counter the spanish Chelsea indeed

Comment

• ****ing US tv were showing Manchester United and Barcelona v Sporting when Chelsea v Atletico and PSG v Bayern were on ****ing cvnts

Comment

• Also Morata is so f.ucking handsome.

Kid was absolutely lording it over his rivals.

Also BT sport showed a weird stat about him. He's only started 55 games in his senior career and has scored like 47 goals or something. It explains his stats that I always thought were pretty poor.

Top dog at Chelsea no question. I thought Batshoes was dire when he came on. He's one of those players that just seems to score out of nothing. His impact on the game is zilch even in that league cup game he scored a hat-trick. Crazy player.

Comment

• I'm a big supporter of Batshuayi but the job is Morata's.

Still though, Batshuayi is a goal scorer. He scores and scores, period.

No doubt about it though, Morata is the man. He has it all and like Sparked said, he's got looks as well. He'll sell shirts, tickets, and will be a face in the media.

Chelsea rocked it though. I wonder if at some point we will see Conte's 3142 pulled out of the hat. Cesc deep mid, isn't really too bothersome when he is protected by hunters like Kante and Bakayoko. Similar to Pirlo with Marchisio/Pogba/Vidal. Speaking of which, Kante a lesser/overrated player? Sheesh, yeah right. That man has skills, took it to 2 Atleti defenders and then mugged off the big CB to the floor. Class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

He must legit be about 15 and half stone. I can't think of a bigger footballer
              Akinfenwa?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Akinfenwa?
                Good shout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Good shout.
                  Akinfenwa looks around 3 foot 6 to me, admittedly he has the width and maneuverability of a wardrobe.

Comment

• great result for celtic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Akinfenwa looks around 3 foot 6 to me, admittedly he has the width and maneuverability of a wardrobe.
                      The lads in NSB would defo suspect him of having a HGH roid gut or whatever crap they religiously bang on about.

No roid gut on that fella. There's chips in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X