No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Knocks Out Alexander Ustinov in Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
    That punch he landed in the third round he threw in the second.
    Lol, by far the most hilarious comment 😂

Comment

This fight was bloody hilarious Really hope Joyce is fighting Mariusz Wach on that July card

Comment

Does anyone remember Fury ducking Ustinov a few years back? Ustinov was a last minute replacement for Haye I believe, and Fury looked at him at the weigh in and ran. Claimed he was being "jobbed". lmao

Comment

I understand now why team Joyce smartened up and ducked Ortiz after calling him out.

Comment

jesus christ, that fight was pretty bad. It was as if they were playing it in slow motion.

Comment

Joyce is slower than an elephant under water!! This guy is a KTFO waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                jesus christ, that fight was pretty bad. It was as if they were playing it in slow motion.
                Watching Joyce is like watching honey run down a frozen wall! He is painfully slow.

Comment

After watching Joyce, I'm sure Wilder will look like a lightweight tonight.

Comment

JJ is super slow. But he is F’ing strong and fit. He doesn’t seem to punch that hard though.

I think he’ll be hard to KO but easy to decision. Depending on what type of fighter you are, JJ could be an easy night or a damn hard problem.

Comment

It looked like a staged fight..
                      Both were slow and somewhat unsecure. Of course Joyce was winning from the beginning but I abslolutely don't see him at the level of Gorman and Dubois. Let alone AJ or Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X