No announcement yet.

A rematch will end Wilders career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rematch will end Wilders career

That was a career-altering beat down that he recieved if he gets back in the ring with Fury that'll be it for him.

Fury may have already ruined him. We will soon see when Wilder fights somebody good next. He might take some real easy fights for a while.

Comment

Yeah he can never beat Fury, but the blueprint on how to beat him is out! He can still fight at top level, but he needs a better team

Comment

Originally posted by MrBillion View Post
        Yeah he can never beat Fury, but the blueprint on how to beat him is out! He can still fight at top level, but he needs a better team
        Yea the blueprint just got a wide release so that's a problem for Deontay. But fook the guy is 34. He's on the back nine of his career as is so if his career is over it's supposed to be over in your mid to late 30s anyway. The guys who are champs or top tier into their late 30s & 40s are anomaly's.

Idk about a better team. Wilder has always been a weaker technical guy who's gotten to wear he's gotten with his power & athleticism. At 34 his athleticism is tapering off. And if you neutralize his power what can Wilder do to win?

That said I think it's silly to think everyone is gonna be beating Wilder now. He's still is gonna be awkward enough to land his power eventually on most top 10 guys, but I think the high ring IQ guys from the top 20 on up are licking their chops at fighting Deontay unlike ever before now.

Randomly I still see Wilder vs AJ as a fun 50/50idh fight. I don't think AJ is a good inside fighter or can shut Wilder down as effectively as Fury did & AJ is there to be hit. I got lil doubt had AJ got hit with the one or two shots Fury got hit with last night he'd been hurt, dropped or just woulda resulted in him changing his energy ,& becoming more careful & less aggressive which woulda put Wilder in the fight again.

Comment

Yeah there’s a “blueprint” but it’s true, it’s not like anyone can just pull it off,

Fury still used a lot of skill in that fight to do what he did and i’m not sure any other HW right now has the skill to just carry out that blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            That was a career-altering beat down that he recieved if he gets back in the ring with Fury that'll be it for him.
            How many prime 6'9 273 lbs heavyweights are there? I'll answer it for you; Not many.

Wilder would be just fine. He isn't broken. His self-belief and confidence is still at an all-time high. He will exercise his immediate rematch clause soon. He has 30 days in order to do so.

However, I will say he will have to make some adjustments though. Perhaps by adding a new trainer or a new voice in his camp. His style is just too predictable and static. It was not hard for Tyson Fury to figure his style out.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Fury may have already ruined him. We will soon see when Wilder fights somebody good next. He might take some real easy fights for a while.

There are no good heavyweights. He will still KO all the other bums around the top 10

Comment

Wilder's best bet is letting Fury fight Joshua and hoping Joshua wins and getting a shot at AJ. He has nothing for Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                  Wilder's best bet is letting Fury fight Joshua and hoping Joshua wins and getting a shot at AJ. He has nothing for Fury.
                  I don''t know how much AJ has for Fury either.

Comment

His myth is gone, he is not unbeaten anymore, nobody is afraid of him. I think he should take a fight against Martin for example, before facing Fury ever again.

Comment

Working...
                    X