View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 05:35 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 686,205,653.26
Total Points: 686,365,287.54
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for your collection - Talisayen here's another one - Talisayen 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Talisayen 
Send a message via AIM to rocco1252

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUELOQUE View Post
Good **** man, I usually don't defend politicians because they're the scum of the Earth, but your opinion looked as if it was skewed from the US media, so I had to respond.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The man's points and reasoning sound to logical to be shunned as he has been by the UN where foreign "leaders" just get up and walkout.
no offense to you but based on that video you posted he did everything in his power to go around the actual questions and answer the question with other questions which in the end didnt answer anything? Will he sit with the jews and hear their stories? Why does he believe or say the Holocaust never happened? He didnt answer any of those questions and claiming to be a man from University then he must have learned about what happened in WW2 am I wrong? He made some logical points based on Palestinians but didnt even come close to answering the actual question he was supposed to about why he feels or does not feel the Holocaust happened. I respect the fact he sat with a US journalist but he should have simply answered the question he was asked instead of talk in cirlces answering questions with questions.
rocco1252 is offline   Reply With Quote