No announcement yet.

What difficulty are you playing FNR4 on and whats your record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What difficulty are you playing FNR4 on and whats your record

I'm playing on Pro, or Possibly the one level above pro (champion? i think)

my current fighter has a pro record of 1(0)-1-0
    my last fighter was 2(1)-4-0

I am really bad at this game, but i was a FNR3 Button user, I'll learn.

What level you guys playing on and whats your record?

i believe pro.... im only 4 (3)- 0 so far.... im sucking at the training though... bum every time!

Comment

default, pro settings.

34-2, 29 KO's.

Lost my first pro fight, then lost to vivian harris when I was like 12-1 (beat him in rematch), haven't lost since.

Comment

Everything's on default settings. Right now I'm something like 23-6 (19KO's)...three close decision losses and three knockout losses. Am right now on a 6 fight winning streak, gonna' take a tune-up before challengin Victor Ortiz and the rest of the top 10 fighters in the welterweight division.

You have to really take things slowly in this game. You can't just jump 5 spots up the rankings every single time or else you'll get outgunned.

Comment

I have only fought about 10 cpu fights. But have over 30 online fights. I find that the learning curve is better if you dive right into online. I'm like 30-5 online and recently just played cpu (default levels) and totally smashed the computer when I initially struggled against it.

Comment

Champion level: I'm 14-2.

Comment

Pro I am also 34-0. I have unified the MW titles, moved up, unified the LHW titles, and am currently ranked number 4 p4p.

Comment

Not sure of the setting. 22-2. Got KTFO by Frazier just now. Am almost the champion, but Joe just looks unbeatable.

Comment

29-0-1, GOAT difficulty w/ 26 KO's. Undisputed FW champion w/ an OVR rating of 82, but damn, in my last fight to unify the division, I had to fight as negatively as possible against Yuriorkis Gamboa. The thing I LOL'ed at was when I there was like four rounds where Gamboa landed.....

ZERO punches. ZERO. And true story, I ended up getting 10 8 rounds even though I only landed like 3 punches in each of those rounds.

Comment

15-4 on GOAT difficulty, 2-0 online.

Comment

Working...
                    X