Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it is true about the brackets already being set....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it is true about the brackets already being set....

I still wont give Silva any respect if he wins this tournament. If he wins he will have beaten a smaller Saku for the third time, a guy who has no credability in my eyes, and a tired Rampage or Liddell. When will he fight a credible opponent at his weight when they are both fresh? How long is pride going to protect him? I know the guy can fight, but he has never been tested. This is ****ing weak......

Rampage also fought a smaller opponent in the first round. YOu never know what might happen.

Comment

Smaller, yes, but one of the best P4P fighters in the world......

Comment

Well hopefully a tired Liddell or Rampage will still beat Silva, then we won't have to worry about the ethics of Silva winning the whole thing.........

Comment

Pretty much what I am saying is, I would like to see Silva fight a top ten LHW that is fresh. No smaller guys, no tomato cans, and no guys who just got done fighting a war like I am sure Rampage and Liddell will have.....

Comment

He is getting Yosh for 2 reasons. He is the champ and it's the fight that the japenese people want to see.

Comment

the japenese want to see a japense beat silva but tobad they are not going to get it i think silva is going to get cracked by liddell

Comment

But dont you think that Liddell will be at a disadvantage after fighting Rampage or vice versa?

Comment

I'm sure Silva would like to prove himself. To Pride he's fighting what they think are top ten guys but we all know they're not. I love to watch Silva fight but they gave him an easy path just like I figured they would. Eventually he'll have to fight Jackson or Arona. I can't wait to see it.

Comment

They'll probably have people from the audiance come and fight him before that happens....

Comment

Working...
                    X