Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

knuckles are FCUKED!! possibly from everlasts ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knuckles are FCUKED!! possibly from everlasts ?

i got the worst knuckle injury recently... i bought 16 oz everlast pro trainin gloves, hook n loop, the ones for 79 on their site...

and wow i felt them kinda uncomfortable at first.. wore them a lot with no wraps tryin to "break them in" a bit on double ended bag and even jus wearing them... and i sparred with them ONCE. and wow, on both hands between my index and middle fingers, and between my pinky and other finger, there is major cracking and what almost feels like popping... also the actual pinky and index knuckles and fingers have been really sore also cracking a lot when being moved around..

the problems been goin on for like 5-6 days now, and i even have to wrap my hands sometimes bcuz its so annoying / almost painful..

i heard bad things about everlasts after doin the research, and i think they are what caused it... i havent worn them since i sparred that one day.. but the problem is still there..

anyone have anything similar to this and how long did it take to heal up?
    not hitting the heavybag and these half ass workouts are killing me

I think the problem is that u didn't where wraps, u always have to where wraps no mather the glove

Comment

Start wearing handwraps, you have to no matter wat gloves u have wraps are important.

and get urself these sexy ass gloves

Rival Lace-Up Pro Sparring Gloves - Long Cuff

Comment

well i never used the gloves on a heavybag with no wraps.. so i dont see too big of a deal about the wraps. i defintely dont disagree though haha. but ya those rivals are nice, and i am in canada so it would save me cash... are u speaking about them based on experience? anyone got a pair of those bad boys

Comment

Working...
        X