View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 08:23 AM #16
GUCCI

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,799,176,425,273,488.00
Total Points: 55,799,176,425,336,696.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy Birthday :) - Bossy wut up nate!! - Mike D Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Retard - Weltschmerz this idiot deserves a kick - Freedom. 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Guy View Post
Didn't come to survive? He was running most of the night from Floyd, which was ironic as hell. His only chance was to win by early KO. However, he seemed content to try to survive 12, but he failed to even do that. He fought Floyd for the money. All the talk was for marketing, and he's basically a phony in the squared circle.
lmao how do you win rounds and only come to survive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray moe View Post
I repeat, give me 100 million$, I'll fight joshua, dude, I promise.

Why whould I respect a guy that did less than what I would do?

No respect for him dude, NONE.
Nobody wants to see you fight retard. Your not a pro fighter. Connor is a true student of the game. He ****ing loves fighting and trying to get better. Hes a huge believer of if you believe you can achieve. He put his heart and soul out there.

Dont let the BS Showtime/UFC media hype bull***** fool you
$Bullsfam$ is offline   Reply With Quote