Clear All

• Euthanasia : Right or Wrong?

Discuss........

whats euthanasea?

Comment

Originally posted by azza-mc
      whats euthanasea?
      mercy killing/assisted suicide.

perdonally if someone wants to die they should do it themselves.
      if someone i loved begged me to kill them becuase they were in so much pain or whatever, i could never do it. however, if they had a do not resuscitate order, i would respect that.

Comment

oh ok,well it really depends on the situation,i dont think ide be able 2 do it but if i saw sum 1 i loved in so much pain,say from an illness or sumthin then maybe i could

Comment

o and for the question i dont think its wrong,if sum 1 can do it for a person it means they love them and want the best 4 them not want them dead...

Comment

I believe if someone is in enough pain, they should be able to choose whether they want to live or not.

Comment

yeh exactly,nice way of puttin it

Comment

Trouble is that wen ur very sick and in serious pain, it could mean ur not thinking straight, or are severely depressed.

Maybe the pain will pass, and u were glad u didnt choose death.

Comment

It's that persons descion whether they want to die or not, i personally think it should be allowed as some people are in some much pain that they beg to be allowed to die and that is why i think that it should be up to that person whether they want to end their suffering or carrying on fighting

Comment

I think if it's the USA prez yes.. Deffinatly euthanized the least humanly possible..

Comment

Working...
                    X