No announcement yet.

Fres Oquendo's manager Tom Tsatas DESTROYS ESPN's @DanRafaelEspn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
    100% NO TRUE. During Vitali's camps along with Nutrition, Im the trainer for the sparring partners corner. I watched EVERY ROUND of sparring with Fres. DID NOT DROP VITALI. Actually the sparring wasnt that great as Fres was always on the outside and didnt exchange much. Fres has a nice jab, but that was about it
    Chef, you do guys ever video record Wlad/Vitali's sparring sessions? I've seen a lot of photos but would love to see video of the actual sessions. Wilder-Wlad would be awesome..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
      100% NO TRUE. During Vitali's camps along with Nutrition, Im the trainer for the sparring partners corner. I watched EVERY ROUND of sparring with Fres. DID NOT DROP VITALI. Actually the sparring wasnt that great as Fres was always on the outside and didnt exchange much. Fres has a nice jab, but that was about it
      Yeah, I found it hard to believe that Fres dropped Vitali, especially in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Chef, you do guys ever video record Wlad/Vitali's sparring sessions? I've seen a lot of photos but would love to see video of the actual sessions. Wilder-Wlad would be awesome..
        We do have a guy who records sparring. We (vitali, fritz, me and the physical therapist) watch it during dinner. Then its recorded over the next day. For wlad, I watch with him during lunch the day after the sparring

We never allow the public tape sparring so that it doesnt get to the other side showing strategy or anything like that

Comment

Whatever about this story, there can't be much disputing that Rafael is a classic 'tamed journalist', who's aim in life is not to rock the boat and hold on to the privileged position he finds himself in. Not a great mentality for a journalist to have but lots of them are that way.

Lord knows Lance Armstrong had enough to these poodles licking his balls (ball?) for years to obscure what was glaringly obvious to anyone who scratched even a little beneath the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            He was whooping Tua's A$$ and got caught in like round 10 or something - I think Tua hit him after the bell...the ref waved it off early, saving Tua from a wide decision loss.

I was watching the replay of W. Klitschko vs Manuel Charr (I think). After like round 7 it was typical Wlad, diving on the dudes head, pulling it down. Dan was sucking Wlad so bad I got a headache....talking about how skilled he is, how no one can beat him...I was like give it a BREAK already.
            Last edited by Mike Haynes; 02-19-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiBoxingNews View Post
              Dan,
              I hope you read this. Firstly I want to introduce myself. My name is Tom Tsatas and I own the 5th St Gym and I am Fres Oquendo’s manager. I would like to ask you when was the last time you were punched in the face? Also I am surmising the last time you were in a ring there was probably a donut or a piece of meat in there. Your comments on your article suggests are about as intelligent as a grain of sand, same as your brain capacity.

Firstly, Fres has NEVER been knocked out. Or seriously hurt. Unlike Vitali he has never quit like a loser on a stool like Vitali did against Byrd ,who Fres clearly beat. He has never lost to a guy like Ross Purity or Cory Sanders and would have NEVER be humiliated by Lamon Brewster. So before you attempt to go down to your knees for a fellatio session with Klit next time please try and control yourself.

If you really knew Heavyweights (boxing that is, because I am sure you have plenty of Heavy weighted fatties around the buffet table daily) you would know enough about Fres’ talents. Nearly 300 pro rounds at HW, (More than anyone except Vlad who has a few more) against legitimate champions and hall of famers in their home town, country or promoters’ cards. Some of those fights YOU yourself have called them robberies The real truth is Fres wont get chosen by these weak, no heart, quitter paper champions because they know they cannot beat Fres. As proof I offer that Fres was in Vitali’s camp and frustrated him, got the best of him, busted him up and dropped him.

Click Here for full letter to Dan Rafael

Way to burn bridges with the KBros, a$$wipe. I'm sure they'll never invite Fres back to one of their training camps to spar again....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Whatever about this story, there can't be much disputing that Rafael is a classic 'tamed journalist', who's aim in life is not to rock the boat and hold on to the privileged position he finds himself in. Not a great mentality for a journalist to have but lots of them are that way.

Lord knows Lance Armstrong had enough to these poodles licking his balls (ball?) for years to obscure what was glaringly obvious to anyone who scratched even a little beneath the surface.
                That's not right.

Comment

Rafael is a krank, he's a phony. How an obese layman's point of view gets any respect in a professional sport, I'll never know. It's not as if he has a background as a boxer or trainer, then the weight wouldn't matter but seriously he's just some random fat bastard with an opinion.

Comment

I'm tired of this "if you haven't been in the ring then you don't know **** about boxing" mentality. That's BS.

Also, attacking a man's physical appearance is despicable.

Comment

Oquendo's manager sounds like he's got some anger issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X