Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Uses Google Chrome?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Who Here Uses Google Chrome?

For some reason I cant embed Youtube videos the same way I could when using FireFox..... Searched Google for a solution and read to to clear my cache and cookies.... I cleared my cache and cookies and still nothing

Any suggestions???

Are you using the embed code? When I embed mine, they don't show up right after I post them, there's just a big blank spot there. I have to refresh and then the video shows up.

Comment

I've seemed to notice the same thing with mine, I usually just post it then go back and click the edit button; delete and re-add the code, then it'll show up!

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        Are you using the embed code? When I embed mine, they don't show up right after I post them, there's just a big blank spot there. I have to refresh and then the video shows up.
        Yeah I'm using it....

Tried to refresh it and see what happens.... I got a box that popped up talking about confirm form re submission hit ok and still just got a blank screen

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
          I've seemed to notice the same thing with mine, I usually just post it then go back and click the edit button; delete and re-add the code, then it'll show up!
          You mean just submit the thread then go back and edit it.?.?.? And it should work???

Comment

I use chrome and never had a problem embedding videos

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              I use chrome and never had a problem embedding videos
              Have you ever used FireFox before???

Comment

Embedded from Chrome...

Comment

Comment

Cool..... It just worked on the quick reply

Did a test thread and hit the preview post button but still got a blank screen

Still wondering about the blank screen but at least it works

Appreciate it fellas

Comment

Working...
                    X