No announcement yet.

broner vs prime sugar shane mayweather and whitaker@135lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broner vs prime sugar shane mayweather and whitaker@135lbs

Not saying he could beat them, cause in my opinions there the best lightweights in the last twenty years....but could he hold his own against them?

No they would dominate him.

Comment

Castillo is the best lightweight since Whitaker.

Not Mosley. Who did he beat to prove that against? I think he was a better welterweight than lightweight, his resume certainly backs that up.

And Broner has only had one fight at LW, how are we supposed to judge this?

Comment

Broner loss against this 3

Comment

Broner is looking a very good fighter with all the tools required.

He's not ****ing with any version of Mayweather, not a chance. Not sure how he takes a punch to survive being stopped by Mosley (I'd go Mosley though) and his skill level isn't proven against top guys to suggest he could deal with Whitaker.

Comment

Duran should be there. Duran is the best lightweight and would KO any of the three. Broner has a lot to prove and his on his way to greatness, Props to him and I hope he'll do it right what floyd didn't.

Comment

i think they would beat him

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                Duran should be there. Duran is the best lightweight and would KO any of the three. Broner has a lot to prove and his on his way to greatness, Props to him and I hope he'll do it right what floyd didn't.
                Duran last fought lightweight in 1978, but yeah, he starches just about anyone at 135lbs.

Comment

Mosley at LW is a different beast, Roger Mayweather (or Floyd Sr.) I can't remember who said it described the two versions the best.

Mosley at lightweight was like a machine gun, combinations movement, constant punching. When he moved up to Welterweight he was more like a shotgun, looking for that big overhand right or left hook. Mosley at Welter became a lot more predictable but was still a great fighter.

I'd pick both Mosley and Whittaker over Broner, Broner has had one fight at 135 and Demarco isn't anywhere near Whittaker or Mosleys class.

Comment

Broner doesn't deserve to be mentioned on the same page as Whitaker, let alone the same paragraph or sentence.

I think him and Mosley would come down to Broner's chin. If he could take some bombs, that could be a really good fight. No way I'd pick Broner though, Mosley deserves more respect than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X