Originally posted by TysonTKO View Post
    hey shadow what's that chicks name with the gloves
    Stephanie Santiago

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      we all knew demarco was overrated
      here we go again...sigh...

Comment

Broner will be around for a while. Kid is the goods, rather y'all like him or not

Comment

I dislike Broner but fair dos, he fought a very good fight. Legit win, even though DeMarco fought so dumb. Hard to believe it's the same fighter who looked clueless against Ponce.

Comment

Originally posted by JAW View Post
            Fully expected him to win. I actually thought the stoppage would come in rd.7. I think he deserves credit for 2 things though. 1: Fighting. I am a boxing fan. This guy did not just box, he stood in there and traded. Granted, he was against a guy who had already been stopped by a short and strong punching guy.
            2) Far less ****y in his interview. Thanks for losing the stupid hairbrush act Broner. I think this kid has a lot of potential, just want to see him in there with the best next time.
            I dont think either Vasquez or Burns would fair much better to be honest, Broner could move up now to be honest, Theres nothing in this division that he cant handle with ease.

Comment

impressive, huge potential. Will def watch his next fight.

P.S. still dumbass outside of the ring though

Comment

It was clear from round 1 that Broner was too strong for Demarco.. My one critic of Broner tonight would be that he should stop throwing such big shots every punch or he will end up just like Floyd with hand problems.. Good win for Broner's career but there is really no one left at 135, maybe Gamboa will come out of hiding he's 30 been inactive and in desperate need of a big money fight.. other than that Broner should go straight to 140..

Comment

Good win by broner.Dude is a beast.

Comment

who' we? everytim i came on here fools was saying he was going to Ko Broner, now Damarco is a BUM? AND OVER HYPE? WE GOT SOME REAL FAKE ASS BOXING IN FANS IN THIS ****!

Comment

let me quench that thirst bro

Comment

Working...
                      X