No announcement yet.

Skyrim, need help.............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    To my shame, I'm on my 2nd play through & I don't have a clue how to get some diedric armor, or weapons. As a matter of fact I've only faced like 7 diedra in my entire exploits. I'm sorta ashamed of this & I need help please. Can someone hook a clueless brotha up??
    If I remember correctly, there is a person you can buy daedra hearts from in the college of winterhold. After you buy the hearts I believe it takes a couple days before they are available for purchase. Havent played in about 6 months so sorry if Im incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      The basic way to get it is crafting from daedra hearts. I'm not sure you find much throughout the game, I seem to recall not ever finding any armor, and only a couple of weapons (primarily a bow, lucked out on that one).
      There's always 3 Daedra's hanging around near and inside ''The Shrine of Mehrune Dagon''

They respawn ever 3 days - that's free Daedra hearts right there (There's also Gold Ingots and other good stuff in there)

Also you can buy Daedra hearts from Alchemy shops - even though they're rare so you have to go from town to town.. But the payoff is worth it

Comment

A sigil stone?? Ohh boy, haven't seen 1 yet.
        To get the sigil stone you need to unlock the Master level conjuration spells. You only get one, you don't need to use it up to make the Daedra heart.

Comment

there's a heart on a table in the leader of the companion's room. it spawns randomly so check in there for a free heart. i also remember finding a heart on the floor at some inn in the mountains.

Comment

Have an update. Seems like in Merunes temple there are always a couple dremora to be had. I have made a curaiss ,sword & greatsword. I went on & got the dragon armor perk. I wasted a fine skills point. Diedra is the best armor & you can't make any dragon weapons only armor, so I wouldn't waste any skillpoints on the dragon armor.

Comment

Have an update. Seems like in Merunes temple there are always a couple dremora to be had. I have made a curaiss ,sword & greatsword. I went on & got the dragon armor perk. I wasted a fine skills point. Diedra is the best armor & you can't make any dragon weapons only armor, so I wouldn't waste any skillpoints on the dragon armor.
              You can make dragon weapons with the dawnguard DLC if you plan on getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                You can make dragon weapons with the dawnguard DLC if you plan on getting it.
                Are the dragon weapons better than daerdric??

Comment

Are the dragon weapons better than daerdric??
                  Daedric weapons and armour are better but they are heavy armour and heavy weapons. Dragon armour is light armour. Depends on how you play.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Daedric weapons and armour are better but they are heavy armour and heavy weapons. Dragon armour is light armour. Depends on how you play.
                    There's light & heavy dragon armor. I'm a heavy armor guy. I fight my way to the (conditioned) perk. Very lovely perk, heavy armor then weights nothing. I'm a sword & bow guy & I try to get enchanted armor & weapons. Right now I have an ebony bow that paralyses, not all the time, but usually after a couple shot's to stronger foes, they fall flat, then I introduce them to by diedric greatsword, end of story.

Comment

It doesn't matter either way I use Dragon weapons because I like the look better. If you wear some increase smithing enchanted items or drink increase smithing potions before you upgrade your stuff you could use a steel sword and armour and still be a beast.

The games pretty easy even on the hardest setting so I never really felt the need to use the best stuff all the time sometimes I'll just go around in normal clothes.
                      Last edited by -Lowkey-; 08-10-2012, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X