Collapse
No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy this fight is happening. Bradley is the most legit opponent Pac has fought since Cotto. Now truthfully I don't think he has any chance to win, because he doesn't have the power to stop him and it's already been proven you can't win a decision against Pac, but it's still the best reasonable fight that could have been made.

Comment

This should be a good scrap, I'm looking forward to it. Bradley is going to cut Manny up with that head of his that I can see Manny not being Mr Nice guy and trying to finish him lol

Im pulling for Bradley just like I'm pulling for Cotto, lets have an upset

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        More money for arum

pointless match ups though.. lets say pac beat the living ***** out of bradley which is not hard to believe and marquez beats peterson then its pac vs marquez again.. LOL!!! phuck this crap! i wouldnt mind seeing pac close out his career against marquez but not now! unless pac plans on retiring after this year.

Comment

All Bradley simply needs to execute is the game plan set by Morales and JMM. That's all there's to it.

Comment

Not a bad opponent for Manny, but the fight to me just spells "Ugly". I don't see a lot of excitement in this fight and or the build up really.

Comment

Bob Arum is a joke......He will never make the Mayweather fight.
              I thought November was for the Mayweather fight.

Word has it....... Bob had to guarantee Marquez a fourth Pacquiao fight before Marquez would agree to fight Peterson.

So I guess in 2013 we can see the fight we all want.
              Or maybe we will never see it......as long as this clown Bob Arum is around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                All Bradley simply needs to execute is the game plan set by Morales and JMM. That's all there's to it.
                Unfortunately for Bradley, he doesn't fight like either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  I don't think he'll fight anything like that. One thing we know and Bradley definitely knows is that Pac can't fight inside very well. I expect Bradley to try and smother Pacquiao, for better or worse. Bradley is very good at getting inside, so Pac will have to be his sharpest to stop him.

Comment

What happened to Arum saying it'll be May vs Pac in November? Now it's winner of Pac-Brad vs JMM-Pete in Nov?

Well I guess this just gives Mayweather-Martinez or Mayweather-Canelo a better shot to be made, better for Floyd, he'd get his 4th Ring title of his career if he fights Canelo after beating Cotto and Canelo wins his May 5th fight. Mayweather doesn't need Pac anymore now that he got Martinez and canelo on the horizon. That's just my opinion. Those who think highly of Pac or rate him as an ATG might think otherwise. But I don't see how Floyd needs Pac, esspecially when Marquez already beat him recently.

Comment

im fine with pac vs bradley because its something newfor a change and bradley is a young hungry fighter but i dont want to see pac vs marquez again not right now or pac vs peterson. after pac vs bradley the next thing for pac should be mayweather. then close it out with pac vs marquez 4. thats how pac should end his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X