Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SummerSlam Tonight: John Cena Vs Cm Punk Main Event, what happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler Alert

CM Punk hit the GTS on Cena and pinned him. Cena got his foot on the bottom rope but HHH never saw it and CM Punk won. Cena shouted at HHH for not seeing his foot then left, Punk celebrated then HHH offered his hand, Punk just looked at him then HHH raised Punk's hand. HHH walked up the ramp and Punk celebrated on the turnbuckle. Then Kevin Nash got in the ring from through the crowd. He closelined Punk then hit the Jacknife Powerbomb then ran through the crowd again. HHH looked on surprised. Then Alberto Del Rio came to the ring with a ref and kicked Punk in the head and pinned him to become the new Undisputed WWE Champion!! Crazy ending!

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Spray Resistant, looks like the lame choice was almost what happened, with the exception of old ass Kevin Nash interrupting.

Can it get more random than Kevin Nash returning for no apparent reason?

I felt the 'Triple H not seeing Cena's foot on the rope' was pretty poor aswell to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Can it get more random than Kevin Nash returning for no apparent reason?

I felt the 'Triple H not seeing Cena's foot on the rope' was pretty poor aswell to be honest.
        Unless they're planning some kind of a NWO-esque remake with Nash revealing his mystery partner to be John Cena, this is piss poor.

I did read that Nash was unhappy with the way they used him since he signed with them, but damn. Way too much given to a 50 year old, shot wrestler.

I guess we'll know more tomorrow.

Comment

DEL RIO!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!

Del Rio paying Nash to help him win the title fits with Nash's gimmick since 1996.
          Last edited by Liaison; 08-14-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Spray Resistant, looks like the lame choice was almost what happened, with the exception of old ass Kevin Nash interrupting.

Pretty weak........

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Pretty weak........

It just wasn't the time for DelRio as Champ, with all this heat between Cena/Punk as the top two Wrestlers.

Punk even beat him clean last week on Raw, I thought that signified that he was to stay as a Mid-Carder. Maybe Punk will invoke the rematch clause and beat him soon enough.

Comment

It just wasn't the time for DelRio as Champ, with all this heat between Cena/Punk as the top two Wrestlers.

Punk even beat him clean last week on Raw, I thought that signified that he was to stay as a Mid-Carder. Maybe Punk will invoke the rematch clause and beat him soon enough.
                Maybe but what would be the point of him winning tonight, Rio just isn't built up enough to be a maineventer yet.

Comment

Like always WWE manages to fuck up a good storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Maybe but what would be the point of him winning tonight, Rio just isn't built up enough to be a maineventer yet.
                    Maybe the point was, that he is just a transitional champion like Ray Mysterio was for less than 2 hours, before Cena took it from him.

That way he gets to boost his credentials and they get rid of the stupid briefcase, and we no longer have to worry about him popping up out of nowhere to cash in.

Comment

What a crappy ass ended...again cena doesnt lose clean
                      And the random crap with nash? Smh
                      Punk resigns to get laid out by one of triple h buddies and than lose the belt to del rio lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X