Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] that **** was boring.

wow. flel asleep like 5 times.

I never watch MMA or UFC ....

i'm not really a fan but are all fight that boring?

Comment

The Stann fight and the Struve fight were gonna be good, I knew that coming in. The rest of the card sucked. As I expected to be.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I never watch MMA or UFC ....

i'm not really a fan but are all fight that boring?
      Lately yeah. Ever since Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez back in October the main events have been sucking balls one after the other.

Comment

yeah it was, two crappy main events back to back...131 is Dos Santos vs Carwin, that should be a good one.

Comment

Yeah it was pretty boring. Rampage could've finished IMO. I expected most the other fights to suck...

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            yeah it was, two crappy main events back to back...131 is Dos Santos vs Carwin, that should be a good one.
            Dos Santos will dispose of him faster than Tyson took care of Michael Spinks. Other than that the rest of the card is gonna be a snore fest.

The next great card is UFC Rio. That card is stacked and it screams finishes all over.

Comment

A lot of dissapointed people tonight... I bet a lot of people will be mother****ing all the way home.

Comment

What a boring card

Best stream of the year but what horrible fights Rampage Hamill was so bad i left after the 2nd rd and went to the store,Ufc really needs to bring in some pride rules to push the action.

Comment

Are you kidding me? It definitely wasn't a bad card. It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either.

Stan-Santiago & Struve-Browne delievered as expected with 2 great KO's. Alves-Story wasn't a bad fight by any means. Did you guys even watch the fight? They traded multiple times throughout the fight. Wasn't a great fight but wasn't bad either, decent scrap.

Tibau-Olivera was a good fight from the prelims, great ending. Macdonald-midget was a solid fight too. Lots of back and forth. Real close. Never expected Grove-Botech to be that boring though. Thought Botech would KO him 1 round or Kendall would survive 1 til Tim gassed and tap him. Torres-Demtrieous was a great ****in ground war too! One of the best ground wars I've seen in a long time! TORRES GOT ROBBED though. The top position bull***** is ridiculous.

Rampage-Hamil wasn't bad either. If you were watching MMA for the first time and didn't know ***** about either you would have thought it was a good fight because Rampage hits him pretty good numerous times, disappointed he didn't get the KO but still a decent fight.

I'd give this event a C+. Nothing special but it's wasn't terrible either. But I guess I should expect these types of reaction from a boxing site. I'm a true MMA fan, I enjoy all aspects besides boring wrestling, but Alves-Story was not one. They traded hard a lot of good times.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post

I'd give this event a C+. Nothing special but it's wasn't terrible either. But I guess I should expect these types of reaction from a boxing site. I'm a true MMA fan, I enjoy all aspects besides boring wrestling, but Alves-Story was not one. They traded hard a lot of good times.
                    You're lucky I'm even giving this show a D+. Hamill and Rampage was a joke, a sparring session. One guy had some of the worst boxing I've ever seen, the other has turned into a boring fighter.

Mir vs. Nelson...must I really say more? They gassed in the first round.

Story vs. Alves. A combined 42 seconds of excitement(exchanges). The rest was wall and stall.

Stann and Struve, I already knew coming in one of them being the FoTN honors. I was right. One got FoTN, the other got KOTN.

Don't look at this event like "OH IT WASN'T BAD" if you actually paid for this event I'm sure you'd have a different reaction.

Comment

Working...
                    X